The Mile-High Club

The Oasis house: Dani had decided that she was going to shower and change into her pajamas for the night just to get comfortable

The Oasis house:
Dani had decided that she was going to shower and change into her pajamas for the night just to get comfortable. With her hair still damp she made her way out of the bathroom to go and hang out with all the roommates. As she was walking by Johnny had pulled her close to him by her waist to sit around and talk. Dani had let out a quiet squeal of surprise while chuckling and turning to hit his chest. She watched as he let out a comment about Jenna talking to Zach. Johnny then turned to look at the girl he had pulled close and watched as she made herself a plate to eat. She turned to him holding out her fork and he leaned in taking the fork into her mouth while winking at her.
Dani: how domestic of us. *she let out a small laugh continuing to take bites of her food*
Johnny: *winking at her* I mean I'm the type of person to go for what I want and what I want is to know you more so tell me about yourself.
Dani: *slight blush on her cheeks with a small smile on her face. She turns to look at him placing her fork down on her plate* well I am 21 years old and I'm actually an orthopedic surgeon back home I'm LA. And before you say anything even though I can see the shock on your face because I'm so young and in the career. *leaning close to his ear and whispering* I have an Einstein level IQ and a photographic memory so I skipped a couple of grades.

Dani didn't know why she felt like she could trust him with it but she didn't regret telling him. She could see the gears turning in his head before he looked back at her letting out a laugh before leaning closer to her ear like she had previously done to him.
Johnny: You are one dangerous player but your secret is safe with me. And I hope we can help each other out. In this game and in future ones if you come back. *looking deep in her eyes*
Dani: *nodding her head at him* we just can't look like we are helping each other out. *she let out a small yawn before getting up to put her plate away. Looking him and the eyes* well I'm off to bed and I wouldn't be opposed to you joining me.

Dani did not know why she was being so forward with him but she did not regret a thing. She walked out of the room feeling someone's eyes on her but she did not turn back because she didn't want to seem desperate. Johnny watched her walk away for what seemed like the millionth time that night giving it a minute or two before heading towards their room to join her in bed.

Johnny: *whispering to her* Scootch on over a bit. I'm trynna lay in bed with you.
Dani: *turned to face him while moving closer to the wall* you trying to cuddle up with me?
Johnny: oh I'm trying to do a lot of things with you.

Putting one arm under his head and the other around her waist pulling her body into his. His face closer to hers. Moving out the arm from under his head to be under hers slightly curling it to play with her hair before making her look at him leaning closer to her. Dani's breath caught in her throat seeing how close their faces were.
Johnny: *whispering slightly* I've been wanting to do this all night.

He had finally closed the gap between kissing her softly before pulling away a bit just to look at her. See her eyes still closed with her lips slightly parted he couldn't help how drawn to her he was. He leaned back in before kissing her a bit rougher and grabbing the back of her neck to pull her in impossibly closer to while the hand he had on her waist traveled down to her bare thigh moving it to wrap around his waist. Dani pulled away slightly breathless from him, trying to calm things down a bit.

Dani: * holding his jaw in her hands making him look at her* I'm not sleeping with you the first night here for you. *getting closer to his face once again to whisper* I'm not opposed to it happening later on though.
Johnny: * bring up his hand to brush some of her hair away from her face* that's okay and I look forward to the day we do go all the way. You not wanting to do it now is not gonna send me running for the hills.

Johnny's confessional:
"*looking up while shaking his head slightly before chuckling and look to the camera* hey we've been making eyes and flirting all night. She's also the most good looking girl in the house. If I have to wait to sleep with her then it'll be worth it. Out of character for me but I feel like this thing we got can turn into a long term thing and not a once off. Might be the girl that gets me to settle down. *winks at the camera*"

Dani smile and gave him one last kiss on the lips before settling her head on his chest to go to sleep. Johnny wrapped his arms around her letting her get comfortable while running his hands through her hair. And watched as her eyes fluttered close one last time before her breathing evened out and she finally fell asleep. He had watched everyone trickle into the room and converted with them for a bit longer before finally falling asleep himself.

Elimination deliberation:
During the deliberation Kailah and Tony ended up being voted in by the house once again to face off in an elimination and they were both confident that they would return back into the house once seeing who they would be competing against. All the nominees joined TJ in front of everyone and Dani sat back and clapped with everyone once it was known that they would be able to watch the upcoming eliminations.

After the deliberations the nominees went to go pack up their bags everyone went into their own corners. Dani had headed into her room to change into work out gear so that she can run on the treadmill before the elimination.

Elimination round:
TJ announces that where eliminations would take place was called the fortress. After hearing the reason that some of the elimination nominees had for competing in the game it was time to start. They would be playing tuk tuk bang bang and would crash into the wall to move their tuk tuks to the end of the runway to stay in the game. The girls were first and to everyone's surprise Sylvia had beat Kailah. The guys round had the same surprising outcome of the players considered to weakest link beating some of the "stronger" competitors.

Dani's confessional:
"Dang! This is why you never underestimate anyone in the game. Ima give this to Sylvia and Shane for proving that they aren't sick weak players. Can't wait to see what more this challenge has in store."

Back in the Oasis:
Dani was seen to be walking back into the house with Jonny's arm wrapped around her. She had let him know in the fortress that upon returning in the house she would be heading straight to take a shower before changing. Stopping only to get a change of clothes and her towel. They both ended up walking into the bathroom.
Dani: *laughing while looking at Johnny* are you going to accompany me into the shower too or are you just dropping me off.
Johnny: *raising a suggestive eyebrow at her with a smile on his face* hmmm I mean we can definitely have some fun in there. *leaning down to place a kiss on her lips*
Dani: *chuckling before placing her hand on his chest pushing him slightly away from her smiling* still not sleeping with you yet.
Johnny: I know I'm just going to wait for you in bed okay.
Dani: *kissing him one last time* see you in bed *wide smile on her face.

The next day:
Dani and Johnny were sitting around outside when people started to join them and start talking about the plane incident that involved Bruno and Jenna apparently. She just tuned out the conversation while playing with Johnny's hand to keep her entertained. Later they were both pulled into a room with Jenna so that she can get the explanation of why people were spreading a rumor about her that she didn't want Zach to hear. Dani felt really bad for Jenna as she let her tears fall. Standing up to hug and comfort her the conversation went on.