Go Your Own Way

Elimination round:Heading into the fortress tonight made Dani's nerves spike like crazy

Elimination round:
Heading into the fortress tonight made Dani's nerves spike like crazy. She didn't want Johnny going home but if it was his time to go home then she would fight to win this for the both of them. Watching him walk into the round she blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it putting it right above his heart while winking at her. She let a small smile grace her face. The player who scored the most goals would remain in the game. She watched as Johnny put on as much of a fight against Darrell but in the end he just couldn't score against Darrell ultimately losing.
Dani closed her eyes to try and stop the tears from falling out. The girls where up next to compete against each other. Cara Marie could not over power Laurel in the elimination and ended up losing. This meant that both Johnny and Cara Maria were going home. Dani ran down to the last step to meet Johnny and give him one last kiss goodbye.
Dani: *hugging him tight and whispering in his ear* you did so good baby. I am so proud of you. I'll do this for the both of us. Ima miss you so much.
Johnny: *wiping a tear that seemed to have escaped her eyes* ima miss you too baby *push some her away from her face* I'll see you once this ends. I believe in you go back into that house and kick some ass. I love you okay bye.
Dani: I love you too bye baby.

Dani's confessional:
"*wiping her tears looking up and sniffling* fuck ima miss him so much. I'll be fine I just need to cry and get it out of my system. The first night without him will be tough but winning money will make it worth it. I really hope I end up winning."

Dani watched as they both walked out of the fortress and she couldn't help but feel sad. TJ dismissed them saying he'll see them soon.

At the club:
Dani was hanging around Jenna and Nicole trying to calm her down from seeing Laurel dance with the other guys in the house. Nicole didn't listen and went to dance with Hunter saying she didn't really care.
Jenna: no one listens to me.
Dani: it's okay babe. I thought it was great advice. Some people are just too stubborn.

While sitting in the bus Shane started drama with Hunter about Ashley even though she has been out of the house for so long. Hunter brought up him trying to make a deal with Dani and him being shady. She just wanted to get home and sleep. It was an emotionally draining day.

Getting back to the house the screaming and fighting continued with everyone. Dani just ignored and went straight to her room seeing a sweater on her bed along with a note. She smiled knowing it was from Johnny. Changing into spandex and the sweater that practically swallowed her whole. She read the note letting the tears fall freely from her eyes before folding it back up and placing a small kiss to it. She pulled the covers over her head and fell asleep for the night.

Challenge day:
Walking up to TJ with the rest of the competitors she had her game face on ready to complete this next challenge. The name of the challenge was crossover. The winner of today's challenge would be adding $30,000 dollars to their team bank and it was just going to be a money grab. Meaning no elimination for now. Dani found it suspicious but she wasn't going to dwell on it. Dani had ended up partnering with Hunter. So far only Nelson and Shane were able to complete the challenge for the underdogs.

Dani was holding on for dear life trying to reach her last tube. She was able to reach it and pull herself to her flag and complete the challenge. Ct and Camila were not able to get their flags so it was all up to Cory and Jenna to solidify their win if they are able to complete it. Cory fell off so it was all up to Jenna. She couldn't reach her flag but Cory ended up surfacing with his flag completing the challenge.

The winning team ended up being the underdogs adding $30,000 to their team bank account bringing it up to a grad total of $55,000 dollars for the team. TJ announces that they were going to have a house party.

Back at The Oasis:
Ct was talking about how he found it weird that there was going to be a house party instead of an elimination and Dani agreed but she was going to try and have a good time without drinking. Fire jugglers/ entertainers came out and put on a show for everyone. Everyone was seemingly getting along with each other and getting drunk apart from Dani. She turned her head and saw TJ walking towards them. She knew it!

He announces that it will be a going away party but that there was way too many underdogs and for all the underdogs had to pack their bags for a "bloodbath of an elimination."

Dani's confessional:
"It's safe to say that my suspicions were right and TJ had a trick up his sleeve. Kinda of glad that I didn't drink tonight because you never know what is going to happen the next day. It can be a puzzle, an eating challenge, a hall brawl for all I know. I need to keep my head in the game and make sure I make it into the final. Honestly to be a rooming make it this far into the game has been an accomplishment all on its own but I'm not going to settle until I cross that finish line. This one is for you mom, dad, and Johnny. Love you guys! *blows a kiss to the camera*

Dani went to her room not long after TJ left to get everything in order and to sleep in order to be energized and alert for the challenge tomorrow. As she was packing she picked up Johnny's note placing a kiss on it once again before tucking it away into her bag. She went to shower and get ready for bed. Finally finishing she crawled into bed wrapping the sheets tightly around her and closing her eyes.