Achy Breaky Heart

Authors note: before the chapter begins, here is a warning. There will be smut in this chapter. I have placed a warning before it begins. Once you see "***___***" that's where it begins and the next time you see it will be where it ends. This is my first time writing it so I apologize if it is bad. Now back to the story.

Dani sat in the kitchen hearing Cara Maria host's her own "dating" competition

Dani sat in the kitchen hearing Cara Maria host's her own "dating" competition. She found Hunter's responses funny. Especially his comment about how she will open up more after drinking wine.
After some more tears and drama it was time to head off to the next challenge.

Challenge day:
With TJ standing in front of them he announces that it would be a champion elimination day and it was called roll with the punches. Once again the team with the most points will win the challenge and earn money for their team bank and also the best guy and girl will be choosing who will be heading into elimination and who will be safe for this round.

Johnny's confessional:
"Winning today is important not only to choose who goes in but to be safe from even being considered to go in. Winning this mean I get to stay another night in the house with my girl *laughing before staring at the camera with a wide smile*

Dani's confessional:
"*looking at the camera nervously*
Is it bad that I am kind of rooting for Johnny to win? I mean yes money in our team bank would be great but I'm not really ready for him to head home yet."

The champs ended up winning the overall challenge adding $10,000 to their team bank accounts. Johnny and Laurel ended up winning the challenge individually getting to chose who will end up going straight into the elimination round. Laurel chose to send Zach straight into the elimination and Johnny chose to send in Cara Maria.

Back in The Oasis:
Johnny and Dani were in her bed (more like their bed now) cuddling and watching Zach and Jenna have a heart to heart talk before going to bed.

Elimination deliberation:
TJ arrives in the house to get the votes for who will be going in to face Zach and Cara Maria. The people being sent in ended up being Ashley K and Darrell. Dani can see that none of them were really happy to be going but she didn't think anyone would be happy to go into an elimination.

After the deliberation Dani went to go work out and was on the treadmill running her daily six miles while once again hearing Zach and Jenna talk about the rumor. She was glad that Jenna talked to him about it and that Zach didn't hold it against her. He had actually comforted her.

Elimination round:
Back in the fortress TJ announces that champ elimination rounds will be having throwback or classic eliminations. Tonight happened to be pole wrestling and Dani had to admit that it was one of her favorite throwback eliminations. Hearing Zach explain his reasoning for competing made tears come to her eyes. She looked at Johnny and he slightly chuckled at her before wiping her eyes and wrapping his arm around her. In the end Cara Maria won for the girls and Darrell won for the guys. Dani had leaned in close to Johnny's ear to whisper to him.
Dani: *running her finger along his chest* why don't you join me in the shower tonight when we get back to the house. *she placed a kiss on his neck just under his ear lobe*
Johnny had turned to face her nodding his head with a wide smile on his face. He knew what she was suggesting and honestly he could see that she needed to unwind a bit because of all the drama in the house so far.