An Officer and a Gentlewoman

They were throwing a costume party at the house and Dani decided that she was going to dress as a slutty mean girl

They were throwing a costume party at the house and Dani decided that she was going to dress as a slutty mean girl. She was dressed in tight form fitting jeans and a black laced bralette with a black leather jacket thrown on her. Everyone seemed to be having fun and getting along. The next morning both her and Johnny were working out. He was lifting while she was running. After that they both showered together before going to hang around the house with other people.

At the club:

Johnny and Dani were sharing drinks and dancing with each other. They were close to the group and were conversing with them for the most part. They watched as Cara Marie took body shots off of Nicole. Dani knew this would cause drama since Nicole was feeling both Laurel and Cara Maria.

Then Laurel and Amanda started to talk about the prank that was played at the house and it got a little heated before they started to haas home.

The Oasis:

Dani: babe go brake it up before someone gets sent home over something stupid.
Johnny: alright. * kissing her gently. He patted her butt lightly* go to bed I'll be there soon.

After making sure everyone was in separate corners. Johnny went to go check on Dani letting her know that he was going to hang out with the boys for a bit. Kissing her head and putting the blanket around her Johnny had left the room. Once outside the arguing continued and Johnny loved that he wasn't the one who had cause it this time. After some time he went back into his room and straight to his shared bed with Dani.

When she woke Dani went to go work out on the treadmill before lifting some weights as well. When she got back in the house she and Jenna were trying to get Nicole to choose between Laurel and Cara Maria but she didn't want to.

Challenge round:
TJ announced that it was called fallout and they would have to hang onto the rope for as long they can and the team to hold on the longest wins the money. It was a champion elimination round and whoever lost was going straight into the elimination.
The girls were up first and they waited for TJ to blow the horn. Dani ended up having girl pile on top of her and eventually the only girls left on the platform ended up being Camila and Cara Maria. Camila ended up outlasting Cara on the platform saving herself.

Dani's confessional:
"Camila kind of played it smart wrapping it around her but I can see why Cara got mad because she was holding onto it while Camila wrapped it around her but to each their own. Now it's up to the guys in order to see who ends up winning overall. I'm nervous for Johnny cause I don't want him to leave because I don't know what will happen to us if he leaves the house before I do."

The boys were up and Shane ended up taking a majority of people off the platform in one go. To of the underdog boys were left on the platform with Cory falling into the water last. Now they just had to see who was the last champ boy in the water and who won over all. The underdogs ended up adding $15,000 to their team bank account evening out both teams bank accounts for the time being. Safe from elimination for the champs would be Camila and CT having won by one foot.

Johnny's confessional:
"This is going to be my toughest test yet. I'm just mad that I might be leaving my girl alone in the house. But in all honesty I have all the faith in the world that she will be okay being here alone and I will see her once she comes out. You know if things don't work out for me this season."

Dani laid in their bed with watery eyes as Johnny climbed in with her. Seeing the tears gather in her eyes Johnny pulled her close to him arms wrapping around her.
Johnny: baby it's okay. Don't cry *wiping some of the tears away from her eyes* even if I lose the elimination tomorrow I want you to promise me that you will fight twice as hard just to win.
Dani: *nodding her head and pulling him into a quick kiss before whispering to him* make love to me Johnny. *one more kiss on his lips* if this is going to be the last time we're together for awhile then I want to make it memorable.

***smut warning***

Johnny pulled her into a long kiss before moving to hover over her and taking off her shirt which happened to be one of his. His shirt came off right after hers following it into the floor in the room. She was just in her underwear legs spread apart as he laid in between them. Pulling the covers over them Johnny trailed kiss all the way down her body slowly pulling her underwear off her body and taking his off before aligning his mouth with her core. She could feel his breath and it was making her even wetter. Johnny took a moment to admire the way her chest rose and fell in anticipation. His tongue then made contact with her clit while he also entered two fingers into her.

Her moans were growing loud and she brought a hand up to cover her mouth so that they wouldn't get caught and interrupted. His fingers were pumping at a very fast pace with his tongue contrasting at a medium pace and it drove her wild. It didn't take long for her to be close to her release. Johnny moved his head from her core to be able to look her right in the eyes as she came. He was quick to place his mouth on hers kissing her deeply and swallowing her moans as she came on his fingers.

Dani grabbed a hold of him to push him off her and into his back getting on top of him. She grabbed his dick guiding it to her hole hovering above him for a moment before slowly sinking down onto him.
Johnny: fuck baby just like that. You're still so fucking tight. Mmm Dani you feel so good.
Dani: *moaning quietly into his ear moving her hips at a medium pace* fuck you're so deep baby. You fuck me so good Johnny fuck right there just like that.
Johnny flipped them over taking control and moving his hips harder and fast into her. Having sex this time was different for both of them. It was more than a quick fuck. It was all of their emotions being pounded out.
Johnny: *lips hovering over hers whispering to her as he looked deep into her eyes* I want you cum with me Dani. Ima cum so deep inside of you. Fuck baby I love you so much. *he moved his head into her neck slightly sucking on it*
Dani: mmm Johnny fuck ima cum baby. I love you too. Fuck me mmmm cum inside me please.
It didn't take much longer for both of them to reach their highs as Johnny kept fucking them through their orgasms.

***smut warning over***

Pulling out of her they stayed in bed cuddling with the blanket drawn over their naked bodies. Dani looked at Johnny and she just had to ask.
Dani: did you mean it when you said "I love you" to me? Because I know I meant it and I know we haven't been together long but I really do Johnny you make me feel things I've never felt before.
Johnny: *pulling her into a small kiss* yes Dani I meant it. I love you and after this season I want you to come down and spend some time with me. Stay at my house before the reunion and see where we want things to go. You know without the game pressure around us.
Nodding her head before laying it back onto his chest. She wholeheartedly loved him and he loved her just the same.

Dani's confessional:
"I didn't come here to fall in love. I came into this challenge wanting to just win but seeing him  come into the game and getting to know him and spending everyday with him. I just *sigh* couldn't help it and I don't regret it. Win or lose ima end up going home with a stable relationship with someone I love."

Dani was helping Johnny pack his stuff for his elimination round tonight. She gave him a quick kiss before everyone started to get ready for it.