A Low Down Dirty Shane

After their activities in the shower both johnny and Dani began to get ready to go out clubbing with the rest of the house

After their activities in the shower both johnny and Dani began to get ready to go out clubbing with the rest of the house. Upon arrival into the club she pulled Johnny straight onto the dance floor her back facing his front and began grinding on him. Johnny's hands immediately settled with a tight grip on her waist moving to the beat the music pressing into her slightly. She felt at peace whenever they were together. She couldn't get enough of him. They spent time in their own little bubble ignoring the world around them enjoying each other's presence.

When they arrived back into the house Johnny was holding onto Dani's hand tightly and led them back into their room. After getting dress and climbing into their bed Johnny place a kiss on her head and her lips before cuddling into her and telling her goodnight.

Challenge day:
They lined up in front of TJ as he announced how things were heating up and saying that their challenge would involve eating a lot of curry . The name of the challenge was curry up and they would have to race down three miles to two good stations that held a bowl of curry soup one for each player. The place mats are also puzzle pieces. Dani was excited because she could finally show off that she was just as mentally strong as she was physically. Today was going to be an underdog elimination day.

Dani's confessional:
"Fun fact about me if you haven't noticed so far is that I am not afraid of trying new things. My fear is giving up on myself because I never want to be so low in my own life that I feel like I can't trust my own abilities. I know that I am a strong competitor and the only one who can actually beat me is me. As self centered as that sounds it's true. You are your own worst enemy."

Dani could not stand the sound of people gagging. Finishing her plate first she decided to help the others finish and tune out Shane's yelling about him apparently finishing two bowls. Okay Shane we get it, you finished two. How about instead of standing around and yelling help everyone else. Running as a group back to the start to drop off their pieces and back to station two Dani slowed her paces down to run and encourage the others. Once arriving to the second stations she went straight to her bowl to finish it. Once she finished it she decided to take a look of the picture that was placed next to the bowls in this station.

When everyone finished it was every man for themselves to see who would be safe from elimination. Dani took off running as fast she could with her puzzle piece in hand. She was the first female to arrive back to the start meaning she was safe from the elimination. The fist guy to arrive back happened to be Hunter. Dani started to organize the pieces they had and kept on helping with the puzzle while Nicole and Hunter sat. She didn't get why Nicole just sat down doing nothing if she didn't win. The champs were too far ahead and the underdogs ultimately ended up losing the challenge.

A lot of the underdogs started to argue with Johnny and Dani just bit her lip nervously watching it all go down. The champs won adding $15,000 into their team bank account bringing it to a total of $25,000. Dani had chose to send in Nelson because he wasn't apart of her alliance and had nothing to offer her. Hunter chose to send in Jenna.

Back in The Oasis:
Johnny and Dani were sitting in the kitchen when people started to argue about Shane trying to make a deal with Dani. She just leaned into Johnny trying to ignore the drama. He was whispering sweet nothings into her ear while squeezing her sides making her giggle quietly.

He decided to play a prank by taking a toilet seat and placing it onto a pool floaty and sending it out into the water. It was not seen as funny which she didn't understand because it didn't really hurt anyone.

Elimination deliberation:
When TJ walked into the house to get the votes Amanda started it off by voting in Dario. Jenna votes Shane. Sylvia votes Dario. Nicole vote in Dario as well. For the girls Dario started off by voting Sylvia because she wanted to be voted in. Dani had no idea why she wanted that but she got her wish as every guy voted her in.

Dani's confessional:
"I don't know why she did it. Is it brave? Yes. Is it smart? Hell no. You want to avoid going into an elimination for as long as you can."

Dani was sitting on Johnny's lap as they shared food when Sylvia walked into the kitchen. Johnny's arms were wrapped around waist holding her close as
Johnny: why are you nominating yourself into an elimination when you won one?
Sylvia: you saw me during the challenge.
Johnny: you will get no where voting yourself into one.
Sylvia: okay then I should be able to beat Jenna.

Elimination round:
Dani stood in front of Johnny as they lined up the fortress for the elimination. They were going to play something called bell ringer. They had to smash sixteen Thai idols to win with the rope in the center. To stay in the game. The boys were up first and it seemed that Nelson got the hang of the rhythm really quick until Dario came out no where watching up before Nelson had ultimately beat him.

The girls were next and all Dani could think about was that she was glad it wasn't her doing it because of how messy it was. Once the round began dani started to cheer on Jenna watching as she came out of no where taking the lead. Jenna needed up beating Jenna and dani started to jump up and down to congratulate her. She ended up jumping into Johnny's arms with him catching her with a chuckle before placing a kiss onto her neck. They clapped as Dario and Sylvia left the fortress after their loss.

Back in The Oasis:
Walking into the house and straight into their room to get ready for bed we're Dani and Johnny. The next morning the girl champs played a prank on Amanda and that is when everything just started to blow up. Dani found it funny because again she found it harmless but then Amanda started yelling at Hunter which in turn started a big ass screaming match. With her and Johnny laying in bed and everyone else out of the room she decided she wanted to please her man.

***slight smut warning***

Dani started to move under the cover while pulling down Johnny's shorts and boxers off taking him by surprise. He lifted his hip slightly to help her out. She wasted no time in grabbing onto his hard dick before running her thumb over the tip to collect his precum. Johnny through his head back in please letting out quiet groans. He couldn't believe she was doing this with everyone wide awake and practically right outside their room.

Dani took his tip into her mouth before slowly guiding all of him in. Johnny could help the loud grunt he let out feeling her hands squeeze his balls as he hit the back of her throat. Grabbing a hold of her head he started to face fuck loving the way she was moaning as she pleased him. The way Dani was sucking on his dick and squeezing his balls at the same time had Johnny struggling not to cum too quick. Dani could feel him twitching inside her mouth and so she sped up her pace a bit letting him empty out his load deep into her mouth looking him right in the eyes with her slightly teary ones as she swallowed his load.

***smut over***

As Johnny get redressed they went back to just laying in each other's embrace taking a nap. They didn't say it then but they both felt it. They were falling in love with each other.