Chapter 2 [Food!]

Rin and Eternal both looked around at the new surroundings. Rin's face instantly lit up with joy of having found other people. Rin saw a person eating food and grabbed Eternal's hand while rushing towards it. Eternal was shocked yet ran along with Rin, laughing joyously.

Rin then saw a bluenette in a complex outfit. She then yelled at the human to give her his food.

"CAN I TAKE A BITE?! PLEASEEEE!" She then stared at the guy for a long, awkward, minute.

"Excuse me?" He said with a harsh tone implied. Eternal looked at Rin and looked back at the guy,

"I'm sorry, excuse her." Eternal said with a sigh, "we've been looking around for ages and haven't found any food."

"Are you not from here?" The bluenette asked calmly. Eternal and Rin both shared shocked expressions.

"Uh well no.. but if you don't mind.." Rin said as she then ate the food she had stolen from the bluenette.

"Ahem, apologizes, she's starving... Didn't know she was that hungry-" Eternal said as she softly chuckled nervously.

"I havant atewe in six hwurs!" Rin said hand over mouth. She had a stuffed face.

They both stared at her. Eternal mentally slapping herself, while the young male looked at her with pure disgust. Leaning in favor of Eternal.

"At least have manners.." the young male said as he then took his attention to Eternal.

"Is she always like this?" He inquired as he looked at Rin. Who grabbed his plate of food and ate it all.

"The truth is.. I don't even know her that well-" Eternal said sighed.

"Oh so good..hmm, heh..?" She chuckled nervously then looked back and forth at Eternal and the bluenette.

"Uhh.. is.. There.. Something on my face-?" She said with a nervous chuckle.

The once shy, introverted girl was long gone and now stood a girl not afraid to stuff her face with lots of food in front of strangers.

Maybe it was because she thought this was a dream and didn't bother to please others as she did in her real life.

Eternal giggled lightly, "Mhm, like..." Eternal pointed all over her face, "There"

Rin nervously scratched the back of her head, "I uhm..sorry-" Rin said, handing back the plate of, once food, to the young man.

"Did you lick the plate..?"

"...no..."

"Why is it so clean?"

"..." 

Bonus:

Art made by the one and only Eternal! Credits to herrrr~! <3