Chapter 7 [Red Riding Hood?]

As they then walked inside the Knights of Favonius Headquarters a girl in all red came running at them, "Heya Kaeya-! Woah, who are you guys?" the girl questioned.

Rin then looked the girl up and down, she looked at her with awe, "You're so cuteeee!" She squealed, out as she ran up to her.

The burly girl in red squealed from the sudden attack. Eternal nodded in agreement.

Kaeya introduced the two ladies to the unnamed girl. "Amber, these two are travelers from afar, Rin and Eternal."

"Oh I see, great to make your acquaintance Travelers!" Amber said, with her over-energetic voice.

Amber then tilted her head to the side, "Ah, I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but..."

"Ha?" Both Eternal and Rin both questioned.

Rin's outfit was a brown tank top with beige shorts while Eternal's is a big-sized black shirt that barely covered her up.

Kaeya then looked at both of them, "Ah, I didn't realize how...unique your outfit was."

Eternal and Rin were both confused as to what they meant until they realized that their outfits were weird compared to the others.

Rin then realized that her shorts were not really covering up a lot, and she panicked, "Do you guys have a change of clothes?!" She is insecure about her body and didn't want to show so much skin.

"Oh! Yes! Of course!' Here come with me, we'll all go pick out some clothes together." Amber stated.

While shopping for day clothes in Mondstadt's best store, Amber yelled out, "Hey! We need some clothes for these travelers! Got any in their size?"

As they both walked in they saw a familiar red-head. "Diluc?" Rin questioned as she tilted her head to get a better angel.

"Huh?-" He then turned around and saw the two strange travelers. "Oh, it's you guys again..." He seemed annoyed as he sighed.

"Yeah! It's us have a problem with that?" Rin yelled back at him, a bit annoyed at his unnecessary remark.

"Why are you here?" Eternal asked.

"To replace my jacket."

Rin blinked a couple of times, "damn, bessie" Diluc let out a confused sigh. Eternal looked away and went back to shopping with Amber. Rin looked back and forth between Eternal and Diluc.

"So uhh.. My thoughts on you are... you're hot." Rin said quietly with a monotone voice.

"...Thanks." Diluc whispered while turning to face the other way.

"Uh- Hey! Eternal wait up!' Rin shouted and rushed off. No one would know, but Diluc was blushing at Rin's comment.