Chapter 9 [Two Ways]

They both settled in and each took turns to take a shower and freshen up. They

were still in their 'normal' clothes because they were going to sleep soon. Their clothes were originally their pajamas so why not just sleep with them on again?

Both Eternal and Rin couldn't sleep for a long time and their minds wandered. "How did we even get here?"

"How will we get out?"

"It's not that bad here..."

"Where are we??"

"Is there wi-fi?!"

"This is a dream.. Right?"

"Will people get worried if I'm gone for too long?"

"Does time even go by here?"

Many more questions circled around their heads.

It was a really cold night and Rin wanted her blue sweater from back home. She closed her eyes. And dreamt about her azure blue sweater, and how warm and fluffy it was.

"I wish I had my sweater with me..." she threw her blankets on her and rolled around the bed.

A couple of seconds later a MAGICAL thing flew down from the heavens. She jerked up and saw that it was her sweater. "How in the–" She then studied it, "Yep.. this is it, how strange?" She questioned how this happened. It was an old sweater she'd had for a long time and loved it very much. She knew almost everything about it, to the material used, color, and scent of it.

She then without hesitation put on the sweater and cuddled in with the blankets. She was too drowsy to deal with it, "it's a dream" she thought and then fell asleep right away.

It's morning. Eternal woke up to the sun on her face. Rin was still sleeping and snoring very loudly. Eternal sat up with her hair in a messy bun and sleep-deprived bags under her eyes. She chucked a pillow at Rin. Head-shot. A loud snore-yell from Rin in response. "Wake up sleepy-head, this is not a dream." Eternal said between brushing her teeth while dragging the covers off of Rin. Rin groaned.

As they got dressed in normal clothes, Rin sighed and looked out the window, looking for a place to hang-out. Then she spotted the giant statue of a boy. It seemed that there was a crowd forming at the base. Huh? What's going on over there? Rin questioned, lost in thought. That is, until a cold hand rests on her shoulder, making her let out a small shriek and turn around.

"Come on, are you deaf or something?" Eternal frowned.

"Oh, sorry." Rin looked at Eternal's clothes. A black shirt with..strange sleeves and a normal pair of jeans. Eternal gestured to leave. They left the hotel...Now what? They both shared the same thoughts, that is, until Kaeya called them over from across the street. Eternal waved back and started to head over. Rin followed in sync.

"Hey, I didn't get to show you the headquarters." Kaeya remisniceded.

"Hah, Amber kinda stole us from you then!" Eternal let out a nervous laugh.

"Would you like to continue?" Kaeya glanced at Rin then went back to Eternal. Eternal nodded in response. Rin grimaced.

"I actually want to see the big statu-"

"The Anemo Archon Statue." Kaeya finished. Rin nodded.

"I'll meet up with you back at the hotel, Eternal." Rin said before she left. Eternal turned her attention back to Kaeya, who was staring at...Her? Eternal just shrugged it off.

"So, when are we going?" Eternal pressed. Kaeya snapped back to reality, then let out one of his infamous light laughs. He paused,

"This way."