Chapter 6 [Life]

Rin then blinked a couple of times, 'Why does this remind me of someone trying to kidnap people and killing them at the end... geez' she thought.

As they were walking Rin and Eternal shared a glance and wondered why a stranger, who they never met before, sent with them to an alternative universe.

Rin then remembered fragments of the day that she was sent here. It was a school day, a normal Friday. She walked to school alone and then arrived at her first-period class. It was a nice cloudy day, just like she liked it. She had PE first class and she would usually walk around not knowing what to do. She didn't have many friends in any of her classes but the class that was pretty chill was Homework Lab. 

She then remembered some of the kids from her class. A lot of the students there wouldn't even give her a glance because she was that weird kid. She remembered that some of the kids would talk about her and how sad her life probably was.

Eternal mumbled as she thought Rin looked familiar. Maybe I saw her at school. She then thought about how some of her friends talked about a girl who sat alone in Homework Lab, which she attended as well. Strange...

Their thoughts were interrupted by Kaeya.

"Here we are!" he exclaimed. Turning around swiftly.

Eternal flinched at the sudden movement. Rin suddenly notices the non-existent tension between them and bumps into Eternal, making her fall. Making Eternal let out a yelp and fall face-flat into the groun- huh? Kaeya caught her swiftly, letting her head fall into his chest. Eternal let out a surprised squeak before backing away faster than the speed of sound.

"You guys love each other~" Rin teased, holding in her burst of laughter. Eternal looked up at Kaeya and their eyes awkwardly met.

"No," Eternal split the silence. She kept a frown on her face. This situation is incredibly silly.

Rin just stared at the couple for a good 10 seconds and then broke the silence with an awkward screech.

"AUGHHHH!! You guys need to kiss!" Rin shipped. Eternal let a scrunched-up face of disgust crawl on her. She shivered. Kaeya just shrugged it off.

"Well , without further distractions," Kaeya shot a glare at Rin."Here is the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.