Chapter 8 [Hotel Room]

"You can stay here!" Amber said, putting her hands on her hips. "I went ahead and rented out a room for you guys!"

Little did the group know, Kaeya was following them the whole time. He had a lil crush on Eternal and Rin, he was very jealous. He smiled at the sight of the two girls jumping around. They entered the Hotel and went straight to their room. There was presumably a maid cleaning the room. She had fine pearly-white hair

"Uhm-" Eternal began to stutter, not knowing how to break the maid's attention.

Rin looked the maid up and down for a couple of seconds and then walked up to her and gently tapped her shoulder.

"Gah!-" The woman uttered as she then looked at Rin and Eternal. "Oh dear...I'm sorry!" The woman said, as she then bowed down.

Eternal walked towards them, "No no, we're sorry, haha, we should have knocked first."

There was an awkward silence between them until the unnamed woman finally spoke up, "My name is Noelle! Maid of the Knights of Favonius, if you encounter any problems at all just come looking for me!"

"I see, well, It's great to make your acquaintance, Miss. Noelle!" Eternal said.

"Oh no Miss! You both look older than me! I should be saying that to you."

"My name is Rin, and this is Eternal"

"I see, Amber has told me about you. You both seem rather nice!" Noelle said, as she smiled softly.

"Where do you work specifically?" Rin asked, interested.

"I go wherever someone needs my help!" Noelle said with joy noticeable in her voice.

"Awwee!" Rin walked up to Noelle and hugged her.

"H-huh? What are you–"

"Hmmm, you smell really nice!" Rin said as she smiled widely.

Eternal smiled softly at the scene, "Heh, anyways, thank you for fixing up our room, Noelle~" Eternal giggled.

Rin and Noelle broke from the hug and Noelle turned to Eternal, "Yes, of course! It's a maid's duty!" She spoke up.

After a bit Noelle left both of the girls to settle into their room. "I call the bed at the right!" Rin yelled as she yeeted her body onto the bed.

Eternal chuckled softly at Rin's antics, she didn't know her for that long but it felt like they were soul mates.