Chapter 5 [Homeland]

Eternal sat rigidly, not thinking of what to say, but instead thinking of how to leave this world. Kaeya noticed this.

"So," Kaeya twisted his body to face Eternal, "What are you thinking about? Your homeland?" He questioned, he stared at Eternal.

"Hmm, actually... I'm just trying to figure out some small details about some stuff, aha.." She said, as she was caught up in her thoughts not really knowing how to put it.

Rin then motioned for Eternal to help her, "AHEM-" She scoffed, her gaze dead on. "You alright?" Eternal asked Rin, she saw a boy in green hugging her torso.
"I kinda got a koala on me right now." Rin deadpanned.

"Ko-ala?" Kaeya wondered

"UHM! NO sh-she she-" Eternal stuttered while trying to distract Kaeya from the entity mentioned by Rin.

"Uh-huh." Kaeya crossed his legs while taking a sip of his drink. " You do realize you are causing quite the commotion." Eternal froze, regained her posture, and let out a small 'Ahem'.

"Hey I was wondering if I could get help here." Rin stared at them. Eternal let out a soft 'o' while heading over. Carefully they pried Rin out of the boy's grasp. They laid him down gently and let him sleep. He breathed out gently.

"Huh-" Kaeya breathed out. "Didn't know he was such a .... Slacker."

Had to add it somewhere- Rin

"You know him?" Eternal inquired.

"Unfortunately , yes, his name is Venti. Sadly you have to see him like this." Kaeya sighed.

"Is he always like this?" Rin asked as she then stared at the strands of hair that fell on his face. She smiled softly at him until she then realized she was staring at him for too long. Kaeya noticed and let out a scoff. Kaeya then marched out of the bar with the girls trailing behind.

"I'd like to introduce you to the Grand Master, Jean," Kaeya said with a soft smile tugging on his lips.

Both Eternal and Rin blinked and turned to look at each other. Rin looked up at Kaeya, "Grand Master?"

"Yes," Kaeya began, "Follow me to meet her. She'd probably want to meet the new travelers. We haven't had any in a while now." He said, as they began to walk up some stairs.