Chapter 12: [Grand Master (2)]

As they went in they were greeted by a woman with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her hair was in a ponytail and was wearing a beautiful outfit, both of the girls were stunned. Rin almost died from her beauty, "how is she so pretty gahhhh," she mumbled.

Eternal looked at Rin and slightly chuckled.

"Ah, Kaeya, Lisa... and... who might you guys be?" The voice of the young female echoed throughout the room.

Even her voice is angelic, Why can't I be that pretty, (┬┬﹏┬┬) Rin thought.

Both Eternal and Rin were silent, not wanting to get on the wrong hand.

Kaeya then spoke up, "Jean, this here are travelers from afar, Rin and Eternal," he said pointing at both the girls.

Rin thought for a second, do we bow?!

She looked at Eternal for guidance, she mouthed, 'do we bow or not?'.

Eternal responded with, 'I'm not sure but I don't think so–?' she looked back at Jean.

"Hello there, it's great to meet you!" Eternal said with a joyous voice.

"Yep yep!" Rin said as she smiled.

"Ah, yes, nice to meet you too," Jean smiled softly as she then walked over to the group.

"Where are you guys from if I may ask," Jean looked at both girls.

"Ah, so," Rin panicked a little which didn't go unnoticed by the 4 others.

"Ahah, what Rin's trying to say is, we're from quite far that you guys would probably not know exactly where..." Eternal said a bit nervous but able to steady her voice.

"Hm, I see, well okay... what brings you here?" Jean looked the girls up and down.

Eternal looked at Rin, "We uhm, well," Rin didn't have a good excuse ready, she couldn't possibly say that they weren't from here. This is a dream, isn't it? Or did we get teleported here? What even is this place to be exact?! She was so confused she just nervously smiled back.

"It's hard to explain–?" She soon got interrupted as a guard barged in, "Acting Grand Master, there were sights of more Hilichurl camps around the area, Outrider Amber has tried to move them out right as we speak."

Then Jean, Kaeya, and Lisa looked at each other, "I see, thank you for informing me, are there any slimes out there or just hilichurls?" Jean said as she then went back to her desk to get some papers.

"As far as I know only hillichurl camps and very few slimes." The guard said back.

"I have some papers to fill out... but I'll go help Amber, she may not be able to handle them all–" Jean said as she then got interrupted by Kaeya,

"I'll go help her out, you do what you need to do,"

"Hm, okay then, thank you Kaeya,"

The guard exited and Kaeya walked over to Eternal and whispered something in her ear, he then headed out as well.

The tips of Eternal's ears turned red, "Ah? What he say?" Rin looked at Eternal's facial expression.

"Are you okay?! Your cheeks are a bit red and–" Eternal scoffed a bit, "I'm good, just uhm, got a little hot in here all of a sudden, aha.." Eternal chuckled slightly.

"Hm, yeah alright-" Rin giggled as Lisa then turned to both of them,

"Let's head out now, cuties,"

Both the girls nodded and they all headed out,

Lisa turned to Jean and Jean nodded. The door then closed.

Çåµgh† Ìñ å Ðrêåm [ᴳᵉⁿˢʰⁱⁿ ˣ ᴼᶜˢ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara