Chapter 4 [Your name?]

"So, you're travelers from afar, yes?" the redhead said.

"Yeah, we are," Eternal replied.

"But are we even considered travelers since we just landed in a field and–" Eternal kicked Rin softly. "Hey.." Rin frowned.

"Better not say we landed in a field, or they'll think we're demons or something.. What if they want to attack us or experiment on us? Just take precaution" Eternal whispered cautiously.

"Ah, ok" Rin nodded.

"So where are y–" The redhead got interrupted,

"Already asked that, they said from afar.." Kaeya quipped.

"Is that so?" The redhead replied.

"Yeah but uhm.. What's your name?" Rin asked, staring at the redhead.

"Dil-" Diluc didn't get to finish introducing himself.

"Diluc. His name is Diluc." Kaeya finished with a grin.

Diluc let out a defeated sigh. "You shouldn't just–"

"Diluc? That's a nice name! It means something like.. Daybreak or dawn right?" Rin interrupted. Eternal moved her attention to Rin,

"How do you know?"

"Hey Rin," Keaya knelt down to her height, "What does my name mean then?" cocked his head to the side. Rin, coughed, barely able to speak stumbled over her words,

"Monsoon.." She let out a small 'ahem', "Monsoon flower. It is quite beautiful." Eternal's snickering brought Rin back to reality, a blush rose to her cheeks as she thought of how stupid she must have sounded. Diluc sighed dismissively.

"Is Angel's share open right now?" Kaeya asked Diluc.

"Yes-" Diluc didn't even get to finish his sentence before Kaeya rushed the girls over to the entrance of the bar. The door creaked open, alerting the bartender and the customers that someone had entered. Kayea headed straight to the bar and sat down, Eternal followed by copying his movements. Rin took a seat next to Eternal, sandwiched by a drunken blob of green.

"Hey," Rin asked tentatively, turning her head to the boy, "are you going to be alright?"

"Huh? Hey! Do you want to- '' The drunken green mess slurred at the end passing out with a sigh. Rin let out a flustered gasp as he unconsciously hugged her like a teddy bear. Rin lightly rested her hand on top of the boy's head. He let out a small giggle. Rin was blushing, she looked redder than Diluc's hair.

Bleh, this is so cheesy- Eternal