Chapter 3 [Travelers]

"I've never properly introduced myself, have I, ladies?✨"

The man grinned at them, "My name is Kaeya, I'm the Cavalry Captain of the knights of favonious."

After walking around town and being introduced to the civilians of Mondstadt, Kaeya turned around and asked a gut-blowing question, "Where are you originally from then?" Eternal's face turned solid and smoothly replied,

"Not here." Rin scoffed at the answer and looked down, obviously, she thought, thinking Eternal will alert the bluenette. But in turn, Kaeya looked Eternal up and down and shrugged it off.

"Whatever, here is my favorite place, Angels share, a bar." Kaeya flashed a smile toward the girls.

Rin blinked a couple of times and then turned to Eternal. "What's he looking at?"

Eternal then looked at Kaeya and looked in the direction, "Us? I don't know"

"He probably wants to kill me because I ate all his food," Rin said as she pulled on Eternal's arm. "Help."

Eternal sighed lightly while grining, "Oh well,"

"Haaa? 'Oh well?' THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY?" she screeched as she shook Eternal savagely.

Kaeya stared at both of them. A man with long red hair then approached them.

"What's going on here?" He inquired as he glanced at the girls and then back to Kaeya. He then took a glance at his step-brother,

"They're travelers from afar," He responded smoothly.

"I see, and you're showing them around I presume?" The redhead said.

"Quite sure I was," Kaeya snipped.

"Ahem" The redhead interrupted the two girls bickering.

"CAN YOU EVEN DIE IN A DREAM?"

"I actually don't know-"

"..."

"..."

"BUT WHAT IF–"

"We won't die! STOP YELLING–" Eternal raised her voice.

"AHEM..." The redhead scoffed.

"Oh well hello there, handsome~" Rin said jokingly.

Eternal slowly turned to look at her, "Huh?" was all that came out of her mouth.

"Hahahaha, I've always wanted to say that, oh my god," she almost fell down laughing.

She wiped some tears from her eyes and then composed herself quickly. Both Kaeya and the mysterious redhead glanced at each other then back at the girls.

"I'm sorry, I swear I don't know her," Eternal said, shifting away from Rin.

"Hey–!" Rin said as she pouted.

"Hehehe.." Eternal breathed out, giggling lightly.