···13···

Yesterday I fell asleep thinking about it.
I'm still clueless. I just woke up and it's
9am.
My eyes are closed but my brains not so maybeee...
Maybe...
You know what, I can't decide now. I need to meet him a couple more times in order to find out for sure.

Ding!

Speak of the devil.

Hyunjiiin
Hey do you wanna hang out
today?

"Ah what a coincidence." I think out loud, but not enough for anyone to hear clearly.

Me
Sure, when and where?

Hyunjiiin
Hmmm, how does a meetup at
midday by the main pool sound then
we can figure out what we wanna do
from there?

Me
Sounds perfect! See ya then!

Hyunjiiin
See you soon!

Welp looks like I gotta get ready if I wanna have breakfast as well as see Hyunjin later.

time skip

Ok I'm meeting up with Hyunjin in about 15 minutes. My siblings are going absolutely nuts about it.

"I ship them so much!!" squealed Chae as if I couldn't hear.
"I know right!" Felix responded to her with the same level of energy. Aish, these two. I just ignored them and kept getting ready. I wore a button up shirt, black shorts and some white shoes along with a bucket hat and a blue belt bag.

(photo for reference: just an idea)

"How do I look?" I asked my siblings and they both took a good look at me and then Felix spoke up "you look amazing" and smiled "geez you don't have to act like I'm going on a date or something, Lix

"How do I look?" I asked my siblings and they both took a good look at me and then Felix spoke up "you look amazing" and smiled "geez you don't have to act like I'm going on a date or something, Lix." Chae snorted and then I spoke again "but Felix thanks for being honest."
"Sure thing." he muttered.
"Yep sis you do look amazing. What are you two gonna do?" Chae chimed in.
"We don't know yet, we're going to discuss it then."
"Ah alright."
"I'll let mum and dad know I'm leaving but I'll also ask their opinion first." I said to them as I walked to the door splitting the two rooms. I knocked and heard a "come in" from my dad. I let them know earlier on, at breakfast that I'll be meeting up with him. "What do you guys think of my outfit?" I asked them.
"You look fantastic as always honey." answered my mum. "Exactly." my dad said in agreement. I smiled at them sincerely and thanked them.
"Right I'll be heading off now, see you guys in a bit, love you!" I came out of my parents room and now said goodbye to my siblings and stepped into the corridor.
I hope my outfits good enough. Darn it, I should've asked Hyunjin how I should dress. Welp, too late now.

I am now on the ground floor, walking towards the pool area. I look at my watch. 11:57. Shit that's a bit later than I anticipated, he's probably already here. I start walking faster towards the pool area looking round to see if I could spot him. Where is he, where is heeee...
AH! bingo! I see him!

I make my way towards him and he sees me so I give him a little wave.
"Hello" I greeted.
"Hiii" he greeted back sweetly.
"Sorry I'm a bit later than planned, have you been waiting for long?" I asked him, hoping he'd say no.
"No, don't worry, I got here literally a minute or two before you." he responded, making me mentally calm down.
"So where should we go?" he asked.
"Hmmm... how bout we take a walk round this area down there." I pointed in the direction of a little place with a couple shops, restaurants and other stuff, near the hotel. "Ok sure" he agreed so we started steadily heading there. There was an exit near the pool area, a gate, in which guests could come in or go out of any time so we decided to go through it as it was easier, and also closer to the place I mentioned. There was a wave of silence until I spoke up "Hey Hyunjin?"
"Yeah?"
"If you don't mind me asking, what's your ideal type?" oh God y/n, what is going through your head right now? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING AND WHY?
"Ummm, well...I guess, to put it simply I'm into girly girls because...I don't know. They're just my type." Despite me asking that stupid question, for some reason I felt upset about his answer. "Oh ok" I blandly responded. "What about you? What's your ideal type?" he asked in return. "Wellll...I have sorta high standards but I'd say I like taller guys with good proportions, a nice voice, good sense of humour, is caring and likes skinship."

Hyunjin's POV
"Ah ok" I said back.
Dang, she just listed almost all of my traits. Surely it's a coincidence right? Surely I'm not her type though, as in me in particular. We only just met. I mean, I can't talk much 'cause I kinda like her if I'm being honest. But again, can't be sure cuz we met like yesterday.
Seriously though, I felt so damn guilty when I told her I like girly girls. I do, atleast I thought I did, but then I bumped into her and she's already made me think about that but I didn't want to say that because that would've been very strange. But, now thinking back to what I just said, I could've hurt her feelings... I can't just ask her though! Ugh well I guess I'll just have to hope she's okay. Plus, I can't confirm that I fully like her yet or whether I even like her at all, maybe my mind's just fooling me cuz I know for sure before this I was whipped for girly girls but what happened? y/n happened.

All of a sudden, my phone rings. It's my sister, Yeji. "Can I answer this real quick, so sorry." I ask y/n for permission.
"It's fine, of course, go ahead." she replied so I pick up and I say "hello".
"Hi Hyunjin. Mum told me tell u that you need to be back by 6 if not meet us at the buffet then." she said.
"Ok sure. But why couldn't mum of told me that herself?" I ask her as it's just a bit weird. "Because she's busy right now. The office called her and said she needs to get something done."
"Aaah alrighty"
"Well that's all, have fun, I'll talk to you later!" she said.
"See you later sis!" I then hung up and put my phone away.

"I'm guessing that was your sister?" said y/n. "Haha yes it was" I giggled "I either have to be back at the room or meet them in the buffet by 6 but I think I'll meet them 'cause that means I get to spend just a little more time with you." Shit, feeling brave today are we Hyunjin? Regardless, she laughed at my statement. 'God, her laugh's like music to my ears' I thought and I didn't know I was smiling widely until she spoke up "Hyunjin?"
"Oh sorry, I zoned out for a sec there."
"It's alright."

Shortly we arrived at the little place she was talking about. It was quite cute, not gonna lie. It had little gift shops, tables outside, and more ice cream parlours then I imagined. "How did you find out about this place?" I asked with curiousity in my tone.
"Went for a walk a couple days ago and happened to come across it."
"Ooohhh cool"
"So what do you wanna do first?" she asked me as we stopped walking and stood aside so we're not in anyone's way. "I don't know, are you hungry?"
"Not that much yet, no."
"Then how about we visit the shops, take our time, eat at one of these restaurants, then have ice cream?" I listed my ideas.
"Sounds like a plan." she said smiling then we headed to the first shop. We're going to go in order starting with the first one we saw when we came here.

word count: 1352