trapped

Flackback  stepmber 25, 1991 Tupac Shakur POV  shooting My  video for trapped  a few months ago  I was just walking across the street  to the  Bank  the song was about that  u know they get  me trapped in the prison of  conclusion  happiest living on the street  is delusion even a smooth criminal one day he must get caught  shoot down by the bullet he brought  he pac u okay  yeah I was still angry about it   growing up   cops always fuck wit us  yeah am Cool  me. Lisa been  around each other  I never thought I met someone who the female version of me  she was just angry as I was  hey Lisa what u doing here these streets are  not safe boy  am fine  I really like the song it's drope it's saying something  why y'all dressed like boy's because we what to be taken seriously  tell me what happened  all I was doing was  walking across the street n  shit  what your ID why u need my Id for just give me my  shit let me go  my way next thing I knew I was  in the gutter  they beat me I still can't believe they did that shit to u  we shoot it in California  money B n shock G were in the video  I made the song by that  because I was angry about what's happened to me I don't blame u  I would be angry as hell to  it was the first single off my deut album.