meeting Whitney Houston

Flackback January 2, 1993  Lisa POV we excited to that Whitney Houston wanted us to be in her music video  for her am every woman video nice to finally meet you  u kidding me right y'all Whitney Houston wanted to y'all to be her music video y'all big time now  hey girls I couldn't believe that I won't bite come on girl I can't till this baby  y'all ready am every woman it's all in me I can read your thoughts right now running a to z whoo     even get to meet Chaka khan's herself u girls are doing the damn thing  she was cool as hell baby  she not like how they say she is  hopefully one day she know me she joked I think she does actually well  well girls I have good News that Whitney Houston want u to be her new music video what u for real  she did cover Chaka khan's song  we came to the video what we had on Thier my girls Whitney Houston it's nice to finally get u u kidding me  u girls are the shit  it was great to hear that from someone like u  she was really down to earth child don't believe what u hear about me  never lose yourself enjoy what u do  u going to for  enjoy it awhile u can stay true to yourself never change for anyone u get me now let's do this video  u having a baby congrats yeah am ready to drop this baby we rubbed her stomach.