parsion interview

Flackback 1995  Tupac Shakur POV haha um I don't see it has thug image thug life is More actuate  but it's not image it's way of life  it's mentinty I took time to reflect on it I don't see being wrong  I see it as stage we all go through like I'll white kids  rich kids they get to the military  rotc for black or Hispanic person  we have put it in the streets that's what we put it I don't think I was evil the way I was living was my way of being a man  they shot me they really did shot I never thought til the. Day   a black person I represent am thier anbosser the world they never do me harm  it's proven by this fase rape Change  it's proven by the gunshots  by the stuff u read about  in the paper I was finally my side of what happened to prove I don't do what I was acuse of  surviving  gunshots  straight  up  I didn't have to fear  own  community  how can I make them sorry  they did this  to me the first  6 months I did alot reading  wrote a script called live to Tell what is it about  life autobiography half faction I wrote my own scenes in poetic justice  above the rim  how u feel about your mother being on drugs it was what was man u talking about not really  there was that thing that  at Maurin  I was there to perform  some niggas that he was tough  next thing I knew gunshots went off I looked over n saw a I'll boy being shot Tupac u alright an  straight.