birth of Jaycee

Flackback stepmber 12, 1999 afaini Shakur POV u making me nervous shit down set sorry about that  all I heard was a cry from a Baby  she finally here she so beautiful   is the father here um no he not don't worry I'll get him to sign it well okay what u want to name her  how about Jaycee Simone Shakur I really like it yes son she is beautiful well I can't wait to meet her  even they let me  what's her name Jaycee she has your eyes to wit a I'll bit if Lisa in there wit big ole eyes  I guess I know how to make pretty babies boy hush am your mama my bad Mama how everybody doing fine so far   hate that I can't be there yeah I hate that to honey well hopefully next year it would be better yeah oh shit Mama i have to go before we have to send the birth certificate threw the mall u have to signed it on okay  I'll try bye Mama bye Tupac yeah was that PAC yeah  I told him don't worry  u okay afaini yeah am fine it okay not fine all the time Lisa says  don't worry about me well am just happy she finally here yeah I am to  after your second child it comes naturally to u after awhile u know yeah  I was happy wen I heard Lisa was pregnant again all the stressful things wit my son it keep my mind off it.