rape

Flackback 1993 Tupac POV am going have fun not to much now   y'all here have fun alright  I saw this fine ass girl  dancing on all sudden she was giving me head on the dance floor we went to hotel after that  I didn't like that her that way  she keep coming back bugging the hell outta me  she was cool  I can give it u  massage  I went to sleep she bust  in my room what the hell u let them do this u let me do this to me  what the fuck. Going we get u don't have shit  like I said  we get fuck  man what the fuck going on man  put your hands what the fuck  u  been arrested   I didn't do anything I get me lawyer  tell me what happened  I meet this girl  at a club wow Lisa yes it wasn't anything serious like that   she went  down  on me  what she says well she saying u your u rape her am guilty of  interact with her but why  he rape anyone though come on u loyal to fault  pac this serious now what the girl is saying  look we have to do right  I know what abuse was like  my dad abuse my mother but  I always believe women  u think I did something to her  nobody saying that  my mom says  I she wouldn't leave okay we can use that  we have to look into this am glad u called me this bad  Mr Shakur.