birthday

May 27, 2002  Ms Wanda lopes POV hey baby girl today was Lisa birthday  signed I hate to see u like this sweetheart  I wish we could have u party but u have to wake  for that to  see I get u something baby please wake up I really hate that yeah me to Lisa spending her birthday  we always celebrate birthdays wit each other  we always go somewhere but knowing your father he won't allow it  I joked  it look brother n law was here how can u tell because of those  hey Baby happy birthday the kids n I get something they always asking about wen u waking up happy birthday love Tupac  amau  n Jaycee happy birthday mommy we love u  it has been a month since the car accident in hondous  we always check on her  that mechine is keeping her alive so far  if wakes up it's going long hard road for her  where u going mom taking this to Lisa room  it's her birthday today oh yeah I forgot it was happy to u happy birthday to you happy birthday Lisa happy to u  signed I know mom we all hope she makes it though  we really do  that was sweet of her to send this dear Lisa may God bless you your time isn't up yet happy birthday love afaini she always been very deep  yeah PAC always says that about her sorry well Lisa happy birthday sister hopefully next time we clebate love alright.