wedding

April 15,1996 Tupac Shakur POV u ready as ready as I can be u sure want to do this yeah am sure  well good bye to the strippers he joked  well u Will be part of  the family soon  I watch as my baby soon to be wife walking down the arial u may be seated  we are here today to Union between Tupac Amaru Shakur  n Lisa Nicole lopes  Lisa the first time I saw u   I thought u wasn't going to pay me any mind the one thing Loved about u  was u loved me for who I was u spoken your mind  faisty I like that about u  Tupac I thought u were going to be smooth talking but the more I get to know u it was love at first site for  me it was like looking in a minor or something  I love mind body n soul  rings please I hey Tupac I Tupac take Lisa to be my lawful weded wife I promise to love to love honor honor cherish I Lisa take Tupac to be lawful weded husband  to love to love honor cherish  to death to us part to dreath do us part  by the power vested in me by the state of Georgia I now pronounce you man n wife u may kiss the  bride finally whoo welcome Mr & Ms Tupac Shakur  I love u love u two  we jump the boom  I always knew they would make I was wondering about it for a second the bumb heads but they really love each other.