soul train awards

Flackback March 2,2000 Lisa POV  u have to make sure this doesn't  come undone   not only I was hosting I was also perform for the first time  there were three host of the show  they left eye they ready already stay still  make sure hey make sure wardrobe malfunction happens ok alright y'all am left eye am shamar more welcome to  soul train awards who knew they have three host  this year  the passion is deep n felt wit heat   living this life  on the hustle I barely have enough time  u know I stock Platinum n shine reputation  known as the untouchables girl  am trying to change in my ways  be the best I can to last all my days u gone hear cause left eye gone shine  u pass me by  u I don't need to be unity  well I have to talk to u later baby am hosting the soul train awards tonight oh yeah  be yourself u going to be fine  hey I have great news I may be getting out soon  I get the call to host the show I was a bit neavous  am different going to have fun have to  keep them entertained well am sure we thank of something  to do  I been all the world many places seen many faces  it's gone be true n show nobody does it better then u  am curious to see what u got  am known to blowing up spots  the winner is left eye I want to thank .