Valentine's Day

Flackback February 14,1992  Tupac POV I was kinda the romantic type this for me  thanks for the cocoalate anyway this was  real date because they was a real date she says I took her out for valentine s day what's the point it of anyway  u suppose to love that person know matter what  am really enjoying myself she was a tomboy at heart   am so hoe to let u know  thank God for that to much yeah  look u wanted to take my out right well damn just keep it real that's what I really like about her fuck this we ended up going to bar  she was really down to earth this Nice place to nothing but the best  burger king would have fine  shit u get teddy bear Wanna know u look without any clothes on  slow down alright  shit wit daddy oh am sorry wit my daddy boys was scared to the door   am. Glad u at lest put in the effort to impress me  here I get u these thanks I guess  whoo cocoalate  we went out to eat this not bad at all happy valtine s day go the most beautiful woman in the world  I bet u get the women wit all of this huh  it's the fame that gets them well u kinda cute u think am cute I said what I said damn I wonder if a freak  how she looks under those chothes  stop undress me wit you eyes  u caught me oh load.