2pacalypse now

November 12,1991 Tupac POV  here I was at  My album release party  want up oh shirt lisa what's up  I wanted to talk about what was going on  in the world  I came here to support u I can't wait til we  relased something  I want to let   America see themselves  congrats  thank u    u know we just like u know  I was just happy about  my deut album saying something  I hear u on that  it took almost a year to complete now the world get to hear u  everything I remember  I want to speak for the one with  no voice u know  how are u doing  I did sue them.  Alright thanks everyone to  help  support u know what am saying  me Lisa did hung out after that I get know her  here to  the motherfucka  that doubt me  I  was out promote the album  I have to go pebbles it was what it was  man money B was there shock and G all the people that helped me   I also wanted to help My  mother  get off drugs  I get backlash about the album  because what I was talking about  that's how they are  u show them who they really are they can't stand it lisa says  I decided to called it 2pacalypse now  my 20 years on the Earth  this my my report  it needs to be from the heart ❤️  I had feeling she liked me I only saw her  as a friend I like u more them that  pac.