11 year anniversary

June 25, 1999 Lisa POV it has been 11 years since my father passing I never really deal wit my father dreath  u ready yeah we were going to his Grove site so u going to his grave 🪦 site today huh pac said over the phone  yeah I Haven been to his Grove site now I want to  where is right here I think signed hey daddy I know I Haven been here I just don't want to say I always  trying to  I can't believe u been this gone this long  I been grieve u  long am so sorry I started crying I wish I could be there  o know I was the easy to deal wit  remember wen he get us up n the at the one in Morning oh boy do I I  get down stairs right now  yeah I wouldn't change that for anything in the world  but it helps  u know daddy anniversary of his death  well 11 years ago he was shot wit  problem wit a family member they end up shot him I was so sad that day well I want u to know daddy I stop drinking  I really don't need that stuff anyway  yeah  here hey Daddy I know he wasn't prefect guy  just hard to please if it was up to him I wouldn't be entertaining they way am now  I still remember the day wen I get the news I was expecting to hear his voice  but signs it doesn't get better.