09

A/n: oh? Almost 1k reads 😱😱😱.

My heads a little better but its still driving me insane 👹.

Continuation.

"WAKE UP!" Kenzo yelled before closing the door behind her.

The purplette groaned and lazily sat up, he stared at the time 6:45am.

'oh..i still have a long time till I have to leave.' Shoto thought.

Tho he got a jumpscare when his notification sound went off, he turned on his phone to see what it was.

Minase.

[ goodmorning Shoto!!! <3 ] - M

Shoto was slightly taken back, none of his friends say goodmorning to him which Shoto had gotten use too, so this made him feel special.

[ goodmorning Minase. :) ] - S

[ ill see you at school!! ] - M

[ yeah, see you then. ] - S

Shoto turned off his phone with a slight smile before stretching and getting out of bed and grabbing uniform he had left on the drawer for his morning shower.

After his shower he left his hair wet once again since its a habit of his and he left downstairs.

"goodmorning dear" his mother greeted.

"mornin' brother!" Kenzo greeted tying her hair up.

"goodmorning." Shoto mumbled as he grabbed his toast and bag.

"it's raining so why not stop and get you an umbrella after school so you don't have to walk in the rain?" his mother suggested.

"uh, yeah alright." Shoto nodded.

Shoto then went to the door and put his shoes on.

"isn't it a lil' to early to head to school?" Kenzo asked.

"my school opens at 7am for the bus kids." Shoto explained.

Kenzo shaped her mouth as an 'o'.

"well come give me a kiss then!" Kenzo huffed.

Shoto chuckled and stood up after tying his shoelaces and kissed Kenzo on the forehead before waving bye to his mother.

"be safe!" she called out.