27

A/n: soo...first person to see Shoto I decided it to be Uki 👏.

Also I'm just going to name Shotos mother Akira so she actually looks like she's been named by her parents 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"Is my big brother okay?" Kenzo asked.

"He'll be finee, not to worry kiddo" Elira said ruffling her hair.

"I'll head off now auntie, if you need anything I'll be glad to run over here" Elira confirmed.

"Ahah, that's alright dear, you have a good day" Akira said.

"Will do! Bye Kenzo!" Elira said.

"Bye-bye Eli!" Kenzo waved before Elira shut the door.

Elira yawned before walking off Shotos property.

"I hope Shotos going to be alright" Elira mumbled.

Once she arrived to school she was greeted by Vox.

"Ohh, hey Box!" Elira teased.

"Oh, quite calling me that already Elira!" Vox huffed.

Elira just laughed, but Vox noticed a certain person was missing.

"Wait, where's my boy?" Vox asked.

"Oh? Shou? He's sick so he's staying home" Elira explained.

"Wait what- is he alright?" Vox asked.

"If he rests anddd keeps warm he will be a-okay!" Elira grinned.

"You sound so sure he will, you do know how stubborn he is right?" Vox asked.

"Oh, I'm well aware not to worry" Elira chuckled.

Vox just raised an eyebrow as he watches Elira walk off, he just decided to follow her.

"Is the others here?" Elira asked.

"Uki is the only one missing, he comes later on" Vox explained.

Elira nodded. They carried on walking through the school before a girl stopped them.

"H-hey Elira?" She asked.

"Hi?" Elira murmured.

"Do you know this girl?" Elira whispered to Vox.

"Nope, never seen her in my life" Vox whispered back.

"Could you come with me..?" She asked.

"Uhhhhh..." Elira certainly did not like where this was going at all.

It's either she was going to confess or kill her, yes Elira had heard of the recent deaths in the school.

Vox just nudged her telling her to not be rude which made her roll her eyes annoyed.

"Sureee...." Elira said, she didn't sound to sure of herself tho.

"Great!" She exclaimed as she pulled Elira by her arm.

Vox just waved bye at her and Elira pulled the middle finger back.

"So..where are we going exactly" Elira asked.

The girl didn't respond, Elira clicked her tongue as she just looked at the ground before she realized her surroundings, they were at the back of the school.

"What're we doing back here?" Elira asked.

And again, the girl said nothing but Elira had quick reflexes when she pulled out a knife and tried stabbing her in the chest.

Elira had grabbed her by the wrist and kicked her stomach multiple times not stopping, the girl coughed blood a lot which disgusted Elira so she wanted to end this quickly.

She quickly went behind the girl before grabbing her hair and slamming her into the ground.

"Okay so care to tell me why you tried stabbing me?" Elira asked.

No response.

"Don't ignore me now" she groaned.

Elira pulled the girls head up to see she had passed out.

"Oh...whoops" Elira said as she let's go of her hair and steps off her before brushing herself off.

Elira was experienced in fighting since her father was a boxer, no she wasn't a murder she had no idea who the killers in the school were but she for sure guessed the girl was one of them.

And Elira went back into the school just leaving her on the ground. She made her way back to the group and once Vox was in her sight she went behind him and kicked him in the nuts.

"OUCH-.." Vox yelped as he fell to the ground.

"That's for letting a crazy person drag me" Elira said slowly lowering her leg.

Shu and Mysta bursted into laughter, Minase halfly understood what she said but didn't pay much attention.

"H-how would I have k-known-?!" Vox whined.

Elira just huffed and walked towards Shu and Mysta to tell them about Shoto.

And Uki was yet to arrive.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I guess I just made this Eliras perspective, mehhhh. This was a rather boring chapter to me.