26

A/n: okay so, someone asked me to add these 2 people into the harem 'Aster Acadia and Kyo Kaneko' can someone explain their personality since I'm not able to watch their streams to actually get to know them, so can someone explain..? 🥲🥲.

So yeah, please and thank you 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Days went by a few weeks before Mysta was fully recovered, Shoto had gotten a lot closer to Minase, Mysta and Uki, Mysya was only because he still had to recover.

But one thing that lingered in his mind half the time was Luca, he wondered where he was, he remembered one of them saying he was sick.

But who's sick for this long? It's been around 2 weeks since Luca hasn't been at school, he didn't want to blame the group for Luca's disappearance but sometimes it just feels like it.

But Elira was basically a parent to both Kenzo and Shoto, she would basically come over daily, so she would walk home with Shoto, the only time she wouldn't is if she had work but usually that's only on weekends, she would also come over in the morning to walk with Shoto to school.

Minase had been working hard to learn English for Shoto, he's getting there but he still gets stuck on words quite a lot so he's getting Shu and Elira to help him, of course they immediately accepted.

Vox is always the first person to race and cling onto Shoto before Uki or Mysta can.

And Uki, is still Uki, he hogs Shoto secretly.

Tuesday, 7:27am.

Shoto woke up with a bad migraine, it was bad enough that he looked like he hadn't slept all night, so basically he looked like shit.

He groaned in annoyance as he sat up but instantly held his head and winced in pain.

Tho he jumped when Elira slammed his door open making his head hurt even more.

"GOODMOR- woah- did you get any sleep last night Shou?" Elira asked as she walked up to Shoto observing him.

"I did...." Shoto mumbled barely hear able.

"You sure? Are you sick?" Elira asked as she put her hand up to feel Shotos forehead.

And yes. He had a fever.

"Eek-! You're burning, lay down ill go wet a cloth" Elira said before hurrying out.

Shoto sighed as he flopped on the bed before he heard his phone buzz, he could barely see because he could barely keep his eyes open and well, the migraine didn't help at all.

The purplette was about to grab his phone before Elira came in and stopped him.

"Ah- no, no, you've got to rest, I told auntie about you being sick so she's making something to help you" Elira explained as she carefully placed the cloth on Shotos forehead pushing his hair upwards.

Shoto groaned not liking the cloth on his forehead so he tried taking it off but Elira stopped him again.

"Don't be stubborn now Shou, it'll help cool you down" Elira said.

She went and grabbed Shotos phone and checked the notification, it was Minase saying goodmorning.

"A message from Minase, want me to text him back?" Elira asked.

"Hmmhn..." Shoto mumbled.

Elira didn't understand that at all but she just decided too.

Minase.

[ Shotooooo!! Goodmorning :))) ] - M

Elira laughed softly at Minase, god was he precious to Elira aswell, him and Shoto were just to cute.

[ Minasee!! It's Elira ^^, Shoto has a fever and looks like trash so he's going to stay home today ] - S

[ oh?? Is he alright? I'll come over after school aswell to check on him :( ] - M

[ he doesn't seem it but he should be fine if he rests and keeps warm ^^ ] - S

[ okay! I'll see you at school Elira! :) ] - M

[ yup! See ya! ] - S

Elira turned off Shotos phone before looking back at Shoto, she scratched the back of her head before realizing the whole group is going to want to see Shoto.

Welp, they'll just have to make sure to not be so close, just so they don't get sick too.

Elira then walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I guess this was just a bit of a time skip kinda chapter yk so yeah.

Sick Shoto I see, I'm going to make it so that the next few chapters it's going to be each one of the harem members visit Shoto so they each get a turn and not fight eheh.

Tho they'll most likely argue over who goes first.

Also, I'm not tired I wanna write atleast a feewwwwww more chapters 😭😭...