63

A/n: lelelellelel.

Yous watched all of us are dead? Well guess what, my next book with be like that but with vtubersss  😋😋.

Continuation.

When everyone finally had a chance to talk to Shoto, Mysta was currently hugging him, he's been like that for 15 minute approximately.

Elira was waiting outside the hospital for Sykkuno and Enna, she jumped when she was tapped on the shoulder.

"Jesus yous scared me...what's up?" Elira asked leaning back onto the wall.

"And...why are majority of you here-" Elira said raising an eyebrow.

"Um..well, we wanted to..." Minase mumbled.

"We wanted to seek advice in how to confess to Shoto" Uki said.

"Oh?" Elira asked.

Elira didn't know if she really trusted them again but, it was all up to if Shoto, if he accepts it, she had too, if he doesn't well then she doesn't, simple.

"And are you 2 aswell trying to aswell?" Elira asked pointing to Kyo and Aster.

They both nodded.

"Yeah well, maybe when he's more recovered a bit, maybe then I'll help" Elira said.

"But..how exactly is this- suppose to work out?" Elira asked.

"What do you mean?" Shu asked.

"Well I mean, how the fuck is Shoto suppose to deal with 9 boyfriends" Elira said.

"And..how are yous suppose to deal with having to share him?" Elira asked.

"Reasonable questions, and we have no clue" Vox shrugged.

"My god yous are dumbasses..." Elira sighed.

"Well, that's your guys problem to deal with.." Elira sighed.

"So...when do you think?" Shu asked.

"Hmmm..maybe do it when he gets released from the hospital as a surprise" Elira shrugged.

"First, while he's in the hospital, get closer so you have more of a chance" Elira explained.

They all nodded in agreement.

"And well, dont worry about Luca, I'm meaning you 2" Elira said pointing to Shu and Mysta.

"Right..." Shu nodded.

"I'm keeping an eye on yous tho, remember that." She scowled.

They all nodded in affirmation.

"Now then, was that all?" Elira asked.

"No actually..." Shu mumbled.

Vox nudged Kyo and Aster gently before telling them to go back into the hospital and they complied.

"We wanted to formerly apologize for what we did" Vox mumbled.

Elira tilted her head to the side a little, she was surprised when they all bowed down, expect for Minase who just wanted to witness the apology.

"Um- hey- it's fine, knock it off yous are weirding me out now" Elira mumbled.

"So...do you fully forgive us now?" Vox mumbled.

"I guess...I mean, yous are still crazy to me but..i guess yous might have changed i guess" Elira mumbled scratching the back of her head.

They all stood straight again before laughing to brush it off.

"Anyways...yous can go back up, unless you want to stay for my company longer?" Elira snickered.

"Okay nope, goodbye." Uki said walking back.

"I can stay with you Elira!" Minase exclaimed.

"I need to go buy Shoto some strawberry milk, I'll catch up later" Shu said waving bye before running.

Mysta also headed back inside just leaving the 3 of them left. They all just casually talked amongst themselves till Sykkuno arrived, Elira told him his room number and what floor and Sykkuno quickly dashed inside.

Enna arrived not long afterward with 4 strawberry drinks for Shoto.

"You didn't have to bring that many you know?" Elira said.

"Well, its practically my fault he was shot anyways so I don't care about spending my whole bank account on him" Enna shrugged.

"Okay...now we got 2 rich girls.. " Vox mumbled.

"How is he?" Enna asked.

"He doesn't seem all that good, seems still in pain" Elira mumbled.

"He'll push through it, he's stubborn I know that much" Enna chuckled.

Minase and Vox was just in awkward silence while the 2 infront of them were being all lovey dovey.

A/n: hmmmmmmm....