Random One-shot

A/n: i promiseee i have rested please let me write 😭😭😓.

Mysta x Shoto, Prince AU + Simp Mysta AU.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"you mean those foxes are coming?" Shoto sighed.

"yeahh" Elira mumbled scratching her head.

"i'm locking myself in my room" Shoto said heading out of the room.

"Sho-"

Before Elira could finish Shoto slammed the doors.

"i don't blame him, they are highly annoying" Enna hummed braiding her own hair.

"but it would be better if Mysta left him alone" Elira sighed.

"i would love to chop his head off" Enna said.

"now, now you can't do that" Elira chuckled.

"call Sykkuno to go to Shoto then dear" Enna said.

"oohhh, good idea!" Elira said as she sat up and made her way out of the room.

Enna smiled as she watched her wife walk out and she carried on braiding the other side of her hair.

Shoto hummed as he sat on the railway of his balcony. He heard the door open and shut but he didn't look behind himself as he knew it was Sykkuno.

"you okay?" Sykkuno asked leaning on the rail.

"mhm" Shoto nodded.

They sat in comfortable silence for awhile before they heard the butler announce that the foxes have arrived. Sykkuno watched as Shoto groaned and brushed his clothes off.

Sykkuno grabbed Shotos crown and gently placed it on his head.

"are you coming?" Shoto asked.

"you know i can't" Sykkuno sighed.

Shoto pouted and Sykkuno just smiled as he patted his shoulder.

"i'll be preparing the lunch so you know where to find me" Sykkuno said.

Shoto nodded as he watched Sykkuno walk out as he decided to walk out himself and locked the door behind him, he groaned as he walked down the halls, he watched as maids were panicking as they tried cleaning faster.

When Shoto arrived to the front of the castle his older brother Luca was leaning on the front door clearly annoyed.

"oh, Shoto!" Luca said perking up.

"hey Luca" Shoto smiled.

"here" Luca said holding out something for Shoto.

Shoto looked at the item.

"pepper spray..?" Shoto asked.

"yeah! so you can spray that dumb fox" Luca grinned.

"o-oh..? um, okay-.." Shoto mumbled as he took it.

They heard the carriage arrive so that drove their attention to them exiting the carriage, they saw Shu and Mysta fight over who was getting out first which made Luca snicker.

Shoto was about to slip away and try to find Minase or Kyo but Enna had grabbed his collar and made him stay put. They all watched as Shu and Mysta fell over as they both got out of the carriage at the same time.

Mysta was first to get up and ran towards them, well mainly Shoto and Shoto was about to scurry away but Mysta jumped onto him making them both tumble down.

"HEY!" Luca shouted as he tried shaking Mysta off.

As that commotion was happening Shu and his parents both bowed as Enna and Elira had bowed back in respect.

"how've you been?" the queen asked.

"ive been good, you?" Enna said nodding.

"ah, troubled with these 2" the queen chuckled.

Enna smiled as he watched Mysta cling onto Shoto asking him to marry him over and over again and Luca was yelling at Mysta to get off him.

Shu was talking with Elira.

"pleasee!!" Mysta pleaded.

"no" Shoto replied bluntly pushing his face away.

"pleasee! i love you~!" Mysta said burying his face in his shoulder.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BROTHER" Luca scowled.

Shoto was a bit flustered but looked the other way not wanting Mysta or Luca to see it.

"i love youuu" Mysta whispered.

Mysta saw Shotos ears go red which made him chuckle, Mysta looked at Luca who pulled out his sword.

"you have 10 seconds." Luca scowled.

"ah shit.." Mysta mumbled as he let Shoto go.

Shoto watched as Mysta ran away apologising and Luca chased him with a sword.

Shoto just sighed, he knew he probably looked like a tomato but likely the others were to busy in conversation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: not my best but it's something i'm just bored hehehehehehhe.

uhhh, this isn't to different from the Mysta in my story but who cares 😅.