31

A/n: yabababdo

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

The ball was once again served and Mysta received it, Shu locked eyes with Shoto, he could tell he was reading his movements so this was going to be tricky.

Shu quickly set it to Minase which Vox saw and instantly jumped up, Minase saw an opening a decided to do a corner spike, that was before Shoto managed to jump high enough to block it.

And he blocked it and manage to win a point, but Shoto fell onto Vox on the landing, Shoto immediately apologized tho and stood up brushing himself off carrying on as if nothing ever happened.

Vox on the other hand was on a verge of having a nose bleed, Shotos concentrated eyes were basically glowing if you payed close attention, or Vox just has imagination.

Uki looked at Shoto while he could hear Shoto mumble stuff. A few rounds played off and during the time, Uki has spiked the ball and Mysta went to receive it but instead received it with his face causing him to have a nose bleed.

Then on class 14's match point, Shu had rolled his ankle making class 14 win.

"Wahh!! We won.." Elira sighed out of relief.

Shoto at the moment was resting on Eliras shoulder while she just ran her fingers through his hair.

"Yous were amazing Mysta" Elira complimented.

"Thanks but Uki was so mean!" Mysta whined.

"Not my fault you didn't move back far enough" Uki shrugged.

So, each individual class said their goodbyes before heading back to their classroom to grab their bags and head home since the bell rang.

Once Shoto and Elira had reached the front gate Mysta and Shu stopped them.

"Hey, hey, hey! Sho-chan, Elira!" Mysta exclaimed.

"Hello both of yous" Shu said giving them a smile.

"Oh? Hey whats up!" Elira replied while Shoto just waved.

"We were just wondering if you'd like to hang out" Mysta shrugged.

"That'd be fun!" Elira exclaimed.

"Right Shoto?" Elira asked.

They all looked at Shoto who was about to topple over before Elira caught him, he had fallen asleep standing again.

"I'll just text auntie first to make sure it's okay" Elira confirmed.

Mysta and Shu nodded as Elira passed Shoto to Shu before pulling out her phone to text Akira.

"She said it's fine! Just to be back before 8pm" Elira explained.

"What about your parents?" Shu asked.

"Oh? They both passed away" Elira shrugged.

"Oh- well I'm sorry about that" Shu mumbled.

"Yeah sorry" Mysta said.

"Nah its fine really, let's carry on yeah?" Elira chuckled.

"Yeah, alright" Shu nodded.

So they headed to the foxes house, Elira carried Shoto on her back, he was light to Elira so it wasn't much of a problem.

When they arrived, it seemed nice and modern and when they walked in, it was, it smelt nice and they had a kitten which Shoto adored since Elira woke him up when they arrived.

So right now, they were debating what to do while Shoto held the kitten in his arms petting it.

"I mean, we could just do whatever" Elira shrugged.

"I'm going to explore your house.." Shoto mumbled.

"A-ah, alright!" Mysta said.

Shoto looked back at both the siblings noticing how both of their auras had a hint of nervousness in it, but he just ignored it and look around.

The living room was nice, so was the kitchen, he didn't bother looking in the bathroom and their rooms were clean, well Shus was atleast but he left the basement for last since he's madly terrified of them.

Shoto went to open the door before realizing it was locked, so he just pick locked it with Kenzos hair clip he keeps, don't tell her tho.

The door creaked open and well, it was dark so he flicked on the light and closed the door behind him, he carefully went down the stairs and well, he had a stick with him because who knows what's down here.

Before he walked further, somebody tapped him on the shoulder making him jump.

"Ahah! Sorry Shou" Elira said.

"Oh..it's fine don't worry" Shoto mumbled.

Shoto felt a familiar presence down here, so he decided to follow it, well he followed his gut to where he thinks it's coming from, Elira just followed looking around.

They reached a few boxes infront of the door which Elira happily took care of before she pushed the door opened.

And that's when the hint of blood hit both of their noses.

"Uhmm, is it just me or does it smell like blood..?" Elira asked.

"Nope..I smell it too" Shoto said feeling a little scared.

Elira carefully felt the wall for the light switch and as she flicked it on, it revealed Luca, chained to the wall with a few band-aids on him.

Both Elira and Shoto froze, out of fear and relief that Luca was..halfly okay, they both rushed to Luca shaking him.

"H-hey! Luca!" Elira whispered.

Luca groaned and slowly opened his eyes before widening his eyes as he stares at Elira and Shoto.

"E-elira? S-shoto?" Luca asked, his vision was blurry a little and his voice sounded so weak.

"What'd they do to you..." Shoto murmured.

"I knew these guys were hiding something..." Elira huffed.

Before they could continue talking, they heard incoming footsteps.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: andd...this is where I plan to bring In the yandere bit peoples 🥲.

Also...

Yeah, I have nothing else to say lmao.