35

A/n: remake...whoever read the other one, no you didn't 👹.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Elira woke up halfway through the night, she yawned as she sat up, she looked over to her side to see Shoto sleeping soundly holding her arm.

Luca was snoring loudly, so he was obviously having a good sleep, she laughed as she carefully removed Shoto off her since she needed to go toilet.

When she came back, she saw something shining through the balcony window since she left the curtains opened because it was hot when they fell asleep.

She raised an eyebrow before thinking nothing of it and just falling back asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thursday, 6:02am.

Elira woke up to Shoto groaning while banging his head back and forth on his pillow.

"Uhh..Shou? You okay?" Elira asked yawning.

Shoto jumped a little when he heard her voice.

"Oh, yeah, just bored" Shoto said before flopping his head back in his pillow.

Elira looked up at Luca to see him still sleeping peacefully.

"Shou"

"Hmm?"

"We uh, might have to switch places" Elira said.

Shoto looked back up at her with a confused look.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Like, we should probably go find a hotel or something" Elira mumbled.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"Just a feeling" Elira sighed.

Tho Shoto wasn't going to deny it, he could feel it aswell, how funny.

"Mhm, yeah alright, I can pay for it" Shoto nodded.

"Eh? What no I'll pay for it!" Elira refused.

"I said it first now." Shoto huffed.

"Half it then." Elira also huffed.

"But if they found where you live, how are we supposed to be certain they won't find us again?" Shoto said.

Elira paused.

"Good point..." Elira sighed.

"Welp it's determined, we're screwed" Elira whined flopping onto her pillow.

"Hm." Shoto mumbled.

He wondered if they wanted them all dead, I mean if they do, they were obviously just toying with him but at the same time, didn't they like Shoto?

Shoto was confusing himself with his thoughts as he sighed before standing up and going toliet.

When he finished and came back into the living room, Shoto had tripped over something, he looked down to see what it was, it was a circled shape object.

Shoto had no clue what it was but when he had picked it up it wrapped around his wrist and Shoto couldn't get it off, he ran to Elira.

"We have a problem here, they put a bomb on me!" Shoto scowled.

"HUH?!" Elira jumped, she rushed over to Shoto.

He showed her the bracelet thing and well the first thing she went to was a knife.

"Woah- woah- woah- ain't no way" Shoto said shaking his head backing away.

"Well then- what am I supposed to do?" Elira asked.

"Find something more suitable? Not a- knife.." Shoto mumbled.

"Are you 100% sure it's a bomb or is it a tracking device?!" Elira asked trying to find something.

"Well- I don't know!? Either way still get it off" Shoto pouted.

"I can't find anythinggg!" Elira panicked.

Luca had woken up to the commotion very confused.

"Well then maybe go with the knife? I don't know.." Shoto sighed.

"Knife..?" Luca asked.

They both looked at Luca.

"Shou has this thing stuck to his wrist! We don't know how to take it offff" Elira panicked.

"O-Oh, I know how to..they put it on me..a-and I watched them take it off so.." Luca explained.

"Oh?" Elira said instantly calm kinda scaring Shoto and Luca.

"Yeah-.. cmere Shoto" Luca said.

Shoto walked over to him and held out his hand that had the bracelet on his wrist, all Luca did was twist it to the left before pressing something and it unlocked.

"It's a tracking device.." Luca explained.

Elira grabbed the bracelet and opened the balcony door and and threw it away.

"..."

"Well, I was going to say it disables when unlocked but...that w-works too..." Luca said.

Shotos wrist started to hurt because it wrapped around it tight af.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: no clue what I done with this chapter buttt iwidosjwmdlisnekdusjw.

Yeah.

I might go sleep now, since I'm tired buttt it depends again, since I randomly stop being tired 🤔.