22

A/n: I might be able to actually sneak a few chapters in, I don't know how much but it does depend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Mysta and Shoto have been in bed for about 30 minutes now and Shoto was getting hungry, his mother had went out to get groceries after she dropped off Kenzo and Mysta wouldn't let go of Shoto.

"I'm hungry tho Mysta.." Shoto mumbled.

"Will you come back..?" Mysta asked mumbling.

"Yes..I will come back.." Shoto sighed.

Mysta slowly let go of Shoto which the purplette sighed of relief, he didn't know if Mysta was being normal or extra clingy because of his injuries or something.

Shoto grabbed his phone and threw it too Mysta.

"You should probably text your brother.." Shoto said.

Mysta completely forgot, I mean, he had almost fallen asleep again until Shoto said he was hungry, so as Mysta was texting Shu, Shoto was making Ramen.

He didn't know if Mysta liked it spicy but if he doesn't, Shoto can just have his. Once Shoto did come back with the food Mystas face was buried into Shotos pillow.

Shoto placed the plates on his nightstand and shook Mysta gently.

"Are you hungry aswell? I made you some aswell.." Shoto murmured.

Mysta just groaned while Shoto sighed, he looked down at Mystas hand to see the purplettes phone still in his hand.

"Did you text Shu?" Shoto asked.

Mysta nodded.

"And?" Shoto asked.

"He said....their coming over after school..." Mysta huffed.

"Wait, they know where I live-?" Shoto asked.

Mysta shook his head making Shoto confused.

"Then..." Shoto mumbled.

Mysta shrugged.

"Well, so are you hungry?" Shoto asked.

Mysta just lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes before nodding. Shoto nodded and grabbed his plate and held it out for Mysta to grab, buttttt Mysta didn't have a clue how to use chopsticks properly.

"Are you going to take it?" Shoto asked.

"..."

"I don't know how to use chopsticks" Mysta explained.

Shoto groaned out of annoyance, they did have forks but that was all the way back in the kitchen and the purplette was way too lazy to go back down and get one, so I guess it was Mystas lucky day.