21

A/n: this'll probably be my last chapter I can write till I have to wait for me to get a phone 🥲🥲. I promise I'll rest after this chapter I won't go crazy and write another 4 chapters 😭😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Shoto groaned as sunlight hit his eyes through the crack of his curtains. He lazily rolled over and went to lay his arm on the bed looking for the cold spot.

Instead, he felt something, warm and shaped like a human, he opened his eyes in curiosity to see Mysta sleeping soundly snoring away.

He jumped a little since their faces were a bit close but he was about to sit up when Kenzo came running into the room.

"No, no! Mama said you need to rest, she said she'll call the school and tell what happened to you both" Kenzo explained.

Shoto still wasn't able to understand half the stuff Kenzo was saying because he was still half asleep but he gathered he had to stay home.

"But I gotta go to school now, bye, bye big brother!" Kenzo exclaimed as she went up and kissed him on the forehead.

Shoto just smiled at her as she left the room. He felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him in, Shoto was a bit confused but he knew Mysta was a clingy person so it didn't surprise him that he cuddled stuff in his sleep.

But now what would Shoto say to his mother if she walked in, he wouldn't know, I mean she knows the purplette is bisexual but she'll assume they're a couple.

Shoto groaned in annoyance as he just pulled the blanket over himself again, accepting defeat as he'll just suffer trying to explain to his mother.

He heard Mysta muffle something before yawning and stretching his arms out, tho he didn't really let go of Shoto. Mysta opened his eyes to be met with Shotos, it was then awkward.

"Um..." Shoto mumbled.

Mysta didn't say anything, he just turned bright red, he pouted a little as if he was hinting he didn't want to let go of Shoto.

The purplette just sweat dropped and decided to get more comfortable, in Mystas arms before deciding to ask him.

"So..what happened with you?" Shoto asked tilting his head a little.

Mysta sweatdropped a little before trying to rethink what even happened.

"Oohhh, yeah so I got into a fight with a bunch of girls and boys who were picking on Minase" Mysta shrugged.

"You call that a fight-? They stabbed you.." Shoto mumbled slightly punching his chest.

"Ehhh, I'll be fine don't worry Sho-chan!" Mysta laughed.

"Did you atleast win..?" Shoto yawned.

"Of coursee, I never loose! Unless it's against Shu..." Mysta huffed.

It then went silent between them again as they stared at each other awkwardly before they both awkwardly chuckled.

"Are you not feeling any pain?." Shoto asked.

"Yep, feeling a lot of pain right now" Mysta chuckled.

Shoto figured Mysta laughing or not being serious at all was his way of copping with things.

"I'm pretty sure I'll have to clean your wound again, stay here I'll be back" Shoto said.

Mysta pouted as Shoto got out of his grip and left the room, tho he just decided to flop back on the bed but instantly regretted it when he halfly landed on his stab wound.

He probably should text Shu, he's probably worried dead, not that he'll admit it Mysta just knows it. After a few minutes Shoto came back with the first aid kit.

"Are you able to sit up?" Shoto asked.

Mysta nodded as he sat up but winced in pain a little but he managed to sit up on his own.

Mysta didn't even realize he was shirtless but he didn't really mind.

"Uh..did you want to hold my hand so you can squeeze it if it hurts to much..?" Shoto asked.

Mysta instantly nodded which indicated Shoto to hold out his hand which Mysta took. And well he should be lucky Shoto offered because it hurt like hell.

"Sorry...are you alright?" Shoto asked.

Mysta just kept pouting like a child, Shoto found Mysta the most childish one out of all of them, he just shook his head a laughed softly.

"..can w...ud..." Mysta whispered but Shoto could barely hear him.

"Huh?" Shoto asked.

Mysta pouted even more he was a bit embarrassed to ask.

"Can we cuddle again pretty please!" Mysta asked.

Shoto was expecting that question with the way Mysta acted, he could just tell, another thing he quickly found out about the group was that they are all highly clingy but then again Shoto didn't mind since he loves hugs and everything.

Shoto just nodded and was instantly grabbed by Mysta and they both flopped onto the bed in the same position they were in before and well Shoto curled himself up, he has a habit for that.

But Mysta was very pleased, he finally had his turn with Shoto, but to be exact.

He still has a whole day to be with him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: anywaysss, I'm hoping I get a phone next week butttt I'll definitely upload a chapter when I get one 🥲.

But uh, yep I'm making more Mysta x Shoto since poor Mysta hasn't interacted much with Shoto. He's just been having to argue over him with Minase lmao.

Anywhooo, goodnight and I'll hopefully be able to update this story soon! 💕.