54

A/n: Kyo being male wife for Shoto? I think so.

Kyo x Shoto chapter because I wanna test it out yeah?

Let's just kick Luca into the room Elira and Enna are in, so he's in there chatting away with them 🥰.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"How are you feeling?" Kyo asked.

"Trash.." Shoto groaned.

"Did you want pills?" Kyo asked.

"Eww...no way.." Shoto murmured.

Kyo just chuckled as he turned the stove on.

"Alright! Did you want a drink?" Kyo asked.

"Strawberry.." Shoto hummed.

"I could see if they have strawberries let me see.." Kyo said as he checked the freezer.

And to Shotos luck, they had frozen strawberries.

"I can make you a strawberry smoothie!" Kyo said.

"Mhmm" Shoto mumbled nodding.

Kyo flipped the eggs before putting all the smoothie ingredients in the blender and leaving it to blend as he put the bread in the toaster.

Then he stopped the blender and put the smoothie in a glass and buttered the toast when they popped, he then put both the eggs on the toasts before seasoning it.

He held the plate in one hand and held the drink in the other before making his way over to Shoto, Shoto quickly sat up but regretted it due to his head.

"I can feed you if you'd like?" Kyo asked totally not hinting he wants to feed him.

Shoto nodded as he waited to be fed and of course, Kyo fed him.

Mysta had woken up a bit there due to the smell of food but he fell back asleep. Once Shoto finished his drink and food, Kyo put them on the bench before washing them again.

Malewife Kyo really being down bad for Shoto, I guess he should be lucky he's hungover otherwise I think Shoto would be a lot more cautious.

Shoto tried getting up bit his head was making his vision blurry, so Kyo had asked him what he needed to do or wanted and he said he needed to vomit so of course Kyo went to quickly find a bucket.

Maybe around 2 minutes later Kyo came back with a bucket for Shoto and Kyo had held Shotos hair back so it wouldn't get in his hair somehow.

"Are you alright?" Kyo asked.

Shoto just hummed, Kyo gently placed him back lying on the mattress before taking the bucket and washing it out with the outside tap.

Elira came back out of the room and was greeted by Kyo.

"Oh hey Kyo!" Elira grinned.

"Feeling better?" Kyo asked.

"Yup! Good as new" Elira nodded.

"I see you've been looking after Shoto yeah?" Elira asked.

"I- well I guess..eheh, no reason really" Kyo chuckled.

Elira just grinned and shrugged.

"Oh and I apologize for last night ehe.." Elira said.

"For what? You seemed pretty chill to me" Kyo asked confused.

"Huh? Do you not remember?" Elira asked.

"I don't remember anything" Kyo shrugged.

"Oh- maybe it's for the best" Elira laughed.

I guess Elira had luck on her side, hopefully Aster doesn't remember anything either.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: malewife Kyo, malewife Kyo, malewife Kyo.

Yeah...just ignore these A/n's now...

Probably my last chapter, I'm quite tired, I don't know when I can update again but I hope I get a phone soon eheh.