65

A/n: okay! I need your guys opinions for my next book, should it be another Shoto harem or Minase x Shoto? Or request another ship, I don't mind either.

Continuation.

Everyday, majority of them would come by and visit Shoto, either to give gifts and leave quickly because they have something they have to do, or just spend time with him.

Most times Elira would get some of them running to her asking what Shoto really likes, she of course gave them honest answers but the answers she knew were maybe around 8.

Kenzo and Akira would stay overnight with Shoto most nights and baked Shoto a lot of things. Shoto of course felt he was being over spoiled but they wouldn't listen if he said to stop.

It was the day of Shotos discharge and everyone decided to do a celebration, tho they decided to do the party at Minases house again, only because he offered.

"Wahhh! Shouuu it's so good to be able to hug you properlyyy" Elira said.

"Um..." Shoto sweatdropped.

Mysta then also joined in on the hug suffocating Shoto a little bit.

"Okay, okay, give him space he's only just gotten out" Luca said shooing them both away.

"Are you sure you're fine to walk?" Minase asked.

"Mhm...we practiced remember...?" Shoto mumbled.

"Mhm! I was just double checking" Minase nodded.

Shoto hummed in response, they ended up having to walk to Minases house because they had no luck with a bus. Uki ended up carrying Shoto halfway because he was getting tired.

When they arrived Luca immediately flopped onto the couch tired and Elira and Mysta raced to the water and the rest they just made themselves comfortable either on the couch or floor.

Enna and Luca were both told on what the group was trying to do for Shoto, so Enna and Luca had taken Shoto outside even tho Luca really didn't want to at all, Elira would've killed him.

"So..yous even came up with a plan?" Elira asked finishing her drink.

"We have" Kyo nodded.

"Wait, came up with what plan?" Sykkuno asked.

"Oh, my bad I forgot you were here" Elira sweatdropped.

"That's offensive" Sykkuno joked.

"So..should I really be here, or do yous want me to go outside aswell?" Sykkuno asked.