52

A/n: let's see how much chapters I can get done tonight 🤭.

Oh and I finally got 2m points in subways surfers 🤩.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Enna spun the bottle and it landed on Shu, she awkwardly and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down and wiping her mouth.

"Your go Shu" Mysta said.

Shu nodded and spun the bottle and it landed on Mysta.

"Oh hell no" Mysta said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I pass" Shu said about to spin again.

"NOOOOPE, HURRY UP, JUST A SIMPLE KISS ON THE CHEEK" Elira said.

"Wha- no!?" Shu denied.

"Yeah no" Mysta huffed.

"Just do it!" Luca said.

"I kiss my little sister on the head all the time, what's the difference?" Shoto shrugged.

They all just blankly stare at Shoto before chuckling.

"Kskdosj, fine.." Shu sighed standing up.

Shu quickly kissed Mysta on the cheek and wiped his mouth walking back to his seat, while Mysta washed his cheek with soap.

"See? Wasn't so hard was it?" Elira snickered.

"Yeah, yeah" Shu sighed.

Mysta the spun the bottle and it landed on Kyo, he quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before awkwardly sitting back down.

Kyo then spun the bottle and it landed on Shoto, Kyo was a bit embarrassed but Shoto just acted as if Kenzo was the one giving kisses, obviously not on the lips but yeah.

Kyo quickly pecked his cheek before hiding his face in his hands and sat back down.

"My turn?" Shoto asked.

"Mhm" Luca nodded.

Shoto then spun the bottle and it landed on Uki.

"Why them...why..." Elira huffed.

"I mean, they already kissed before so...shouldn't be a problem?" Mysta shrugged.

"You're giving me 2 kisses like how Mysta gave you 2?" Uki asked.