60

A/n: woooooo. Weren't expecting this now we're you 🧐.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

The room door opened and it revealed Akira and Kenzo, Kenzo quickly ran in and was about to jump onto Shoto but Akira had to stop her.

Once Elira had to explain everything to Akira and introduced Luca and her, Kenzo fell asleep holding onto her brothers hand, she was on a lean but she wasn't able to fall.

"So yous we're on your way home?" Akira asked.

"Mhm yeah.." Elira nodded.

"Also- did you perhaps bring a charger?" Elira asked.

"Hm? Oh I did, here you go dear" Akira said giving Elira her charger.

"Thanks auntie" Elira nodded.

"Bro, his mother's so sweet" Luca whispered.

"I know" Elira whispered back putting her phone on charge.

Once Eliras phone was charged enough for her to go on it, she had powered it on and realized she had 19 missed calls and 6 messages, she quickly realized they were from Enna.

So Elira quickly excused herself and went out the from and called Enna which Enna quickly picked up.

"ELIRA! JESUS WHERE WERE YOUS?! I TRIED CALLING EARLIER BUT IT JUST KEPT GOING TO VOICEMAIL" Enna explained.

"SHHHH, I'm in the hospital right now!" Elira sighed.

"Wait what? Why? Are yous alright?" Enna asked.

"Well, me and Luca are yes, Shou on the other hand" Elira mumbled.

"Is it- bad?" Enna asked.

"Mhmm.." Elira mumbled.

"Is that why yous are- no actually that's a dumb question.." Enna sighed.

"But where we're you?" Elira asked.

"I got lost, I ended up waiting at a nearby park to see if yous would randomly come around" Enna explained.

"That's dangerous, men pray around at night you know" Elira said.

"I know, I didn't stay for long don't worry" Enna said.

"Anyways I'm almost there" Enna said yawning.

"Ay-?!" Elira said.

"Well, you said you were at the hospital and since it's for Shoto of course I'm coming dummy" Enna said.

"I didn't think you'd come at this time?! Plus only family's allowed, and well me and Luca are faking it" Elira said quietly.

"That's fine, I'll be his other sister" Enna said.

"Wha- well, alright then, I'll tell Shotos mother" Elira chuckled.

"Alright, I'll see you at the front, love you bye" Enna said.

"Mhm! Love ya bye" Elira said before hanging up.

Elira went back into the room and had to explain that Enna was coming so of course, Akira agreed and they both went down to the front of the hospital which they met Enna and Elira quickly pulled Enna in a hug surprising her a little but she just smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Enna, I'm Akira Shotos mother as you know" she introduced smiling.

"Ah- nice to meet you ma,am" Enna said.

"Oh, no need for formalities, just call me Akira dear" Akira smiled.

"Oh, alright then Akira" Enna said.

They went and checked in before going back up to the room where Kenzo was up crying, Elira had quickly ran to her and comforted her while Luca had to catch up with Enna because he wanted to know where she was.

"Luca?! Why didn't you comfort her?!" Elira whispered to him.

"Well-?! I didn't know what to do-?!" Luca responded.

Enna just slapped him on the back of the head before calling him an idiot.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: 😓.