THE LONE PROM

16 May 1840
London

"Yibo.. Stop fooling around and stand here. I'm going to bring new drinks for us.." His elder sister Lu Wang scolded gently.

Lady LuAGE: 20Second child and eldest daughter of the Earl of Vigornia

Lady Lu
AGE: 20
Second child and eldest daughter of the Earl of Vigornia.

"But sister what did I do?" Yibo Wang pouted.

His Honorable Yibo WangAGE: 18Youngest Child of the Earl of Virgonia 

AGE: 18
Youngest Child of the Earl of Virgonia 

"So what was with bullying Lady Crystal?" Lu asked.

"Sister, that Lady was trying to hold me and force me to dance with her. And you know that I hate being touched. so I poured lemonade on her dress." Yibo sulked.

"But that's not the way of treating a lady Yibo. You must understand.." Lu tried to explain him.

"But sis-" There little argument was interrupted by a voice calling for Lady Lu.

"Lady Lu.." A short, stout, middle aged man approached them with a big grin. 

"Good Evening Lord Voss, long time no see." Lu bowed politely.

"A very good evening to you too.. Lady Lu.. Will you honor me with a dance?" Voss gracefully stretched out his hand.

"Sure Lord Voss.." She said and went with Voss on the dance stage.

'Huh.. Looks like Sister is not gonna get free for a long time' Yibo snickered.

'That makes my work easier..'  He thought.

Yibo was standing alone at the furthermost balcony of the Prom hall. Even if he was trying to avoid attention as much as possible, his ethereal Beauty was not allowing him to do so. His shoulder length silky blonde hairs looked like molted gold in the middle of starry night. His skin bright and rosy like the purest south sea pearl. Tiger eyes guarded by sword shaped eyebrows. Full and plump lips looking like the finest ruby. A short button nose and slightly  Chubby cheeks adding the ethereality to his Venus- like appearance. No wonder why every maiden out there loathes on him.