LOVE AND SUBMISSION

*Mature content ahead*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are not a plaything darling." Sean said while deeply staring in the younger's hazel orbs.

"Then how can you define your actions? Disappearing as if you were never there?." Yibo snapped.

"I had some important business to finish. But trust me, I missed you every day." Sean said with passion and love in his voice. But suddenly he mischievously grinned.

"By any chance... Were you jealous MY lord? or... were you missing me darling?" Sean teased.

"N-No way!" Yibo denied, but his body language said something else. He was leaning into Sean's warmth he was missing for so many days.

"Are you sure darling?" Sean husked in deep voice, eyes digging hole in the younger's soul.

Yibo was not able to hold such intense stare and averted his gaze, but yelped when his jaw was gripped by a big palm, making him look at those pitch black almond eyes.

"Lord Xiao." Yibo whispered.

"Call me Sean." Sean smirked at his mate's flushed state.

"I-I won't." Yibo stuttered.

"Why?" Sean raised one of his eyebrow, making him look even sexier.

"It's obscene." Yibo whispered almost inaudibly while looking down. Sean, however heard it and was really amused at the younger's shyness. He pulled Yibo closer by his waist, causing there chests to collide. 

"Then how will you define what I'm going to do with you now.." Sean husked with a devilish smirk, making Yibo weak in the knees.

Before Yibo could understand what Sean said, he already found himself pinned on the bed, being kissed passionately by the man who stole his sanity after their first meeting. He kissed back with the same intensity, pouring all his emotions and desires into the kiss.

Sean, on finding that Yibo is reciprocating the kiss with so much passion, felt his heart swell up. Now he was more determined to claim Yibo as his own, bounded one or not, he doesn't care. Yibo is his from the moment onwards.

They both ate each other's mouth hungrily, as if compensating the loss of so many days. Yibo's both hands were pinned above his head, restricting him to touch Sean.

"M..y lord.. le..ave my hand." Yibo said between the kiss.

"First call me Sean." Sean said before biting Yibo's lower lip harshly, making him jolt.

"Ahhh Se-Sean!" Yibo yelped, making the elder smirk in victory. He left Yibo's hand, who immediately snaked them on the elder's back and neck, While locking his legs on the elder's waist, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Sean's naughty hands roamed everywhere on the younger's body, as if trying to memorize every curve. They reached the clothed butt of the younger and kneaded them roughly, earning a needy moan from the bottom in between the kiss.

After kissing each other for almost 15 minutes, they parted their lips, which were linked by a string of saliva. Sean attached their foreheads before looking intensely at his lover's face.

Yibo too stared at Sean with same passion. Suddenly Sean said something that startled Yibo.

"Why did you disobey me darling?" Sean asked, still attaching their foreheads.

"Huh?" Yibo was really surprised by the sudden accusation.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me? Then why did you go on a lunch date with that lady?" Sean asked with a cute frown. It was when Yibo realized what the elder man is grumping over. But he wasn't able to remember when Sean told him to wait? He was about to ask when Sean's sudden sly expression caused him to go numb.