PAINFUL PUNISHMENT

"Yibo is pregnant." Simon revealed. Sean lost his balance and stumbled at the revelation.

"W-What" He stuttered, unsure that he heard correctly. He almost jumped on Simon and held him tightly by shoulders.

"SIMON!! REALLY! I-I AM GOING TO BE F-FATHER?!" Sean confirmed once again with wide eyes. Simon nodded with a smile. 

Sean was not in his right mind. He just wanted to reach Yibo as fast as possible and hold him in his arms, lever letting him go. 

"I-I must leave right now." He babbled to himself. He was striding out when Simon grabbed his wrist.

"What about Aurelia?" Simon asked concerned. Sean just smirked.

"Haven't we already planned everything Simon? Just do as planned." With that, Sean practically flew away, leaving Simon with a dark grin.

"With Pleasure." Simon smirked.

Wang Mansion.

Yibo was sitting by the mirror, staring at his newfound golden eyes flickering. His eyes were really peculiar, golden throughout with a red circle close to irises. Nevertheless, they were beautiful, just like the owner.

He just let out an exasperated sigh and stood up, walking towards the open window

He just let out an exasperated sigh and stood up, walking towards the open window. He let the fresh air slowly caress his face, relaxing his breath. Unconsciously, his one hand was continuously patting his tummy, while the other was leisurely resting on the window sill. 

"Baby... can you hear me?" Yibo slowly whispered.

"You know.. It's such a lovely day today. I and your father had planned so much to do. Visit your uncle, have a picnic, bask in the sun, and then, watch stars at night. But now...." He choked on the lump in his throat. He chuckled dryly before continuing.

"But now... I don't even know if I ever want to see him again." Yibo completed himself with difficulty. A single pearl drop fell from the molten gold like orbs, which was immediately wiped off by the back of his palm.

He smiled dearly while caressing his lower abdomen with both arms.

"Baby.. you know, I may feel broken now. I may feel like never wanting to meet or hear about that person again, but I'll never regret meeting him. You know why... because your father was the first person who was able to stir these alien feelings inside me. Your father is my first love baby... and I don't think that I'll ever be able to hate him.." Yibo muttered the last sentence dreamily while looking at the drifting clouds. But he immediately composed himself and giggled lovingly while gazing at his flat tummy.

"And how can I hate the person who gave me you? No way.." He giggled with tear filled eyes.

Just then, he heard a loud bang on the front door, and his brother yelling, which is a very rare phenomena.