PAST

"All thanks to you darling. You healed me." Sean purred while caressing the younger's puffy cheeks.

"Huh..?" Yibo furrowed his brows cutely, making the elder want to gobble him up as whole. 

"Yes Darling. You transferred your energy to me, all that time you snuggled my head near your heart." Sean said while pointing towards the younger's chest. 

Yibo looked at Sean with amazement, making the latter giggle. But abruptly shut his mouth when he saw the younger's death glare.

"Don't you think you owe me a long explanation.. Viscount Sean Xiao, or should I say... Emperor Sean Xiao...?" Yibo sassed, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Sean gulped at Yibo's frightening gaze. God! His empress is really lethal when angry.

"Hehe.. I remember darling. Where do you want me to start from?" Sean asked sheepishly.

"Who's that bi-... Who's that lady?" Yibo restrained himself from cursing, which didn't go unnoticed by Sean. He chuckled at Yibo's cute grumpiness.

"Come on darling. You don't have to be shy infront of me. Go ahead. Say anything you want." Sean chuckled while pinching Yibo's dumpling cheeks, making them pink.

Yibo took a deep breath before pouring everything out.

"Who am I to you to you?" Yibo asked furiously.

"Don't you know darling.. You are my everything." Sean cooed gently.

"Then why are you married to that Death's head upon a mop-stick?" Yibo snapped with a pout, making the elder laugh out loud. He only stopped when Yibo slapped his shoulder.

"Ohh... Darling.. Then you need to know everything from the start." Sean stated between his withering chuckles.

Yibo just hmphed.

Sean continued with a serious expression.

"Yibo... the story is really long and gruesome. Do you have the patience and tolerance to hear it?" Sean asked with concerned evident in his voice.

Yibo probed up on the bed, making Sean too sit up. Yibo made Sean lean against the headboard, and he himself sat between the elder's legs, snuggling into his lover's chest. Sean lovingly smiled at his grumpy-yet-clingy kitten's behavior and wrapped both of his arms around the younger's petite body.

"Till it's about you, I can have any amount of tolerance and patience you want me to have." Yibo cooed with his head nuzzled in his lover's clothed chest, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Sean felt the veins of his heart swell up at Yibo's words. He caged the younger even more tightly in his arms, one hand gently stroking his back while the other caressing his hair.

"And here I announce, I Sean Xiao fell even more deeper for you. So deep that their is no way back." Sean dramatically declared, earning a melodious giggle from Yibo. But they both knew that each and every word said by Sean held their own truthful depth.

Sean kissed Yibo's forehead before starting to narrate his story.

"It all started 128 years ago, when I was born." Sean stated seriously, only to earn a dramatic gasp from the younger.

"Don't tell me that I fell for such an old man." Yibo fake cried, making the elder giggle, hence lightening his mood.

"Too bad. You can't do anything now. You're stuck with me forever now." Sean remarked with a fake sad expression. They stared at each other for a second before bursting into laughter.

"So where I was.. Ahh.. You are so naughty darling. You made me forget." Sean pouted.

Nevertheless, he continued.