A NAUGHTY WALTZ

Yibo shoved the money pouch in his trouser pocket and started walking towards the drinks counter. He picked a glass of lemonade and sipped the sweet and savory drink to quench his thirst.

He was observing everyone silently, when an annoyingly familiar voice called him.

"Sir Yibo! Wait for me." he heard a girl calling him in a honey dripping voice.

'Urgh.. Not again'  Yibo sighed frustratedly.

He turned towards the voice with a fake smile.

"Good evening Lady Veronica." He bowed.

Lady Veronica ParkerAGE: 16Daughter of The Earl of DunstableHead over Heals for Yibo

AGE: 16
Daughter of The Earl of Dunstable
Head over Heals for Yibo

"A very good evening to you too My Lord." the girl chirped, intentionally bowing low to show her cleavage.

"Umm.. How may I help you Lady Veronica?" Yibo said, while looking for a way to scram away.

"My Lord.. Will you give me the honor to dance with you?" She said while batting her eyelashes, trying to act cute and timid.

"Uhh.. But Lady Veronica.. It's Waltz. Don't you think its too obscene for us to Waltz?" Yibo tried to make an excuse.

"Aiyya... My Lord... Don't be so narrow minded. And if you are shy then look, Everyone is wearing masks and disguising themselves in theme dresses. No one cares. Lets go." She pouted before dragging Yibo towards Dance floor.

The music was soft but lively, and they were exchanging their partners in a circular formation, so Yibo doesn't have to be stuck with her for long and then he can excuse himself and go away.

They started to dance.  Yibo held her by waist and twirled her gracefully. When it was time to change partners, he almost threw her away and was ready to go, but before it could happen, he felt a strong arm on his waist.

"Honor me with a dance my pretty little lord." A deliciously familiar voice whispered in his ear and it didn't take him long to guess who it was.

"Lord Xiao" Yibo whispered, holding Sean by his shoulders.

"Lets dance My Lord." Sean said while sliding and twirling Yibo gracefully.

"It seems like you are really experienced in Waltz Lord Xiao." Yibo complimented, but a tinge of jealousy was visible in his voice. He didn't know why, but he doesn't like the idea of seeing this man dancing with someone other than him.

"You can call me a fast learner My Lord." Sean said in a velvety voice, sending Shivers to Yibo's  spine.

"V-Very well.." Yibo remarked while averting his gaze, making Sean smirk.

Yibo was feeling otherworldly feelings since the moment he saw this man for the first time. It was new for him. Whenever this man was close to him, he felt strange, but in a good way. He felt lightheaded. He was thinking all this when suddenly Sean's grip on his waist tightened, pulling him out of his La La Land.