THE LOST GLOVE

After a while, Sophia called them to have dinner. They both descended from the stairs towards the dining room. 

Yibo, who was watching this Villa for the first time, was really impressed by Sean's taste

'Not Bad.' He murmured while looking around astonished. 

"You like it?" Sean asked amusedly when he saw Yibo looking around.

"Mn." Yibo nodded once. Sean was really happy to know that Yibo liked his choice. He pulled a chair for Yibo like a gentleman. Yibo blushed at his gesture but hid it with a frown.

"You don't have to do that. I am not some pretty maiden." He pouted. Zhan chuckled at his other half's cute behavior. He inched closer to the younger and leaned to meet his height.

"Yes. Your are not a pretty maiden. You are even prettier darling." He whispered in the shorter boy's ear, making him blush pitifully.

"S-Stop." Yibo stuttered. He averted his face from the elder to hide his red cheeks. He sat without giving a second glance to Sean. The elder just chuckled at his little partner's cuteness. He sat on the chair right beside Yibo, who was already shoving the food in his mouth. He was starving as he has last eaten anything at Wang's Villa, long before this beast devoured him.

"Easy darling. The food is not running away." Sean chuckled while watching his little one dearly. Yibo stopped for a second and glared at the elder before going back to eating.

"It is all your fault." He snapped with his mouth full of food. After eating to his heart's content, he wiped his lips gracefully, All this time, the elder watching him dearly.

He just stood up from his chair when suddenly Sophia came running towards him.

"Yibo! Would you like have a tea party with me?" Sophia pleaded with puppy eyes.

Yibo looked at her and smiled. He feels really comfortable around this pretty little girl. And going on a tea party with her is much better than with Veronica, so why not?

"I would love to." He smiled. Sophia squealed when she  heard the reply. She grabbed Yibo's wrist and dragged him to the garden gazebo, leaving Sean alone with mouth wide open.

"Huh.?" Was all that came out of his mouth.

In the garden.

Yibo and Sophia were really enjoying their tea party when Sophia suddenly asked a really dubious question.

"Ahem.. Yibo, can I ask you something?" She asked nervously.

"Sure Sophia. You can ask me anything." Yibo replied with a genuine smile while sipping his tea.

"Yibo.. Do you believe in supernatural powers?" Sophia asked in an uncertain voice.

Yibo, who heard the question, choked on his drink and started to cough furiously. Sophia stood up immediately and started to rub Yibo's back. When Yibo felt a little better, he looked towards Sophia.