SUFFOCATING SECRETS

Yibo walked out of the library, Sean following him close behind. Yibo was walking aimlessly. His thoughts were stuck on the glove incident. He was dead keen to figure out what happened to him back then.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the stairs infront of him. He stepped partially on a stair without even looking, causing him to stumble and slip.

"AAAAAA" he closed his eyes and screamed, waiting for the ground to hit him, but it never happened. Instead, he was greeted by 2 long arms securely wrapping around his tiny waist, while his head rested on a broad shoulder.

"Where's your mind Yibo?" Sean scolded softly while hugging the younger tightly.

"Umm.. no-nowhere. Just tired." Yibo muttered by Sean's ear in a really tired voice. He was really feeling tired. It felt like his whole energy vanished somewhere. It never happened with him before when he used his power. He was always as energetic as before. But this..... was really different.

"Ok honey. lets have  dinner and then we will sleep. Hmm?" Sean, without any further questions, softly cooed before picking up the half asleep baby in bridal style and carried him towards the dining table. Yibo didn't resist and let the the elder do whatever he wants. He was, in fact, enjoying the pampering from the elder. 

Sean slowly made him sit on his lap and fed him with his own hands. He made Yibo eat everything on the plate and wiped his sauce smeared lips with napkin. Yibo rested his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Please take me to room now Sean. I am *yaaaaawwwnn* shweepy." Yibo snuggled more into the comforting warmth. Sean hugged him even more tightly and carried him towards their room like a baby.

Once entering the room, he laid the younger ever so carefully on the bed, as if he'll break with one wrong move. He took off Yibo's upper coat, gloves, breeches, socks and shoes, making his little lover sleep comfortably. He tucked him in the blanket and sat beside the headboard, watching his bounded one with heart eyes. He caressed Yibo's soft cheeks lovingly before leaning down to leave a long, chaste kiss on his lover's forehead. He traced his lips to leave feather kisses on the sleeping beauty's puffy cheeks, pointed nose, closed eyelids, and last but not the least, his pouty addicting lips.

"Mine." He cannot help but let out a low, breathy growl watching his beautiful bounded one sleeping so peacefully on his bed.

Suddenly he remembered something, making his expression dark.

With one last forehead kiss, Sean got up left the room, walking towards the his study. In his way, he telepathically ordered Simon to meet him in his study. Simon immediately complied, as he knows that Sean never called him via telepathy until it was something important.

Sean went inside the study, only to find Simon already waiting for him there.

"What happened Sean?" Simon asked with concern.

"Simon. I am confused about something." Sean stated with furrowed brows. Simon just heard him carefully.