ORIGIN

"Argh.."

Yibo woke up with his whole body paining. He slowly opened his eyes, only to find himself in a luxurious unknown bedroom.

 He slowly opened his eyes, only to find himself in a luxurious unknown bedroom

He tried to stir, but his body condition didn't allow him to do so.

"Ahh.. where am I?" He mumbled in his morning voice while staring the high ceiling. He laid there, trying to recall everything, only to get flushed by the images going inside  his head. He covered his face with his both hands.

"Holy Christ! What did I do!" He whimpered. Sean's words and actions were constantly ringing inside his head. 

'That beast! Who told him to go so hard on me.. I cannot even sit now.' He scowled in his head.

He was busy in cursing the culprit of his condition, when the door opened, revealing the culprit himself.

"Ah.. You are awake darling!" Sean chirped happily.

Yibo flinched at the voice first, but then regained him composure and faked a frown.

"Where am I?" He asked in a firm voice, still lying down.

Sean just smiled and walked towards the bed.

"Ofcourse in our bedroom darling.." Sean stated as a matter of fact.

Yibo widened his eyes in shock.

"What! Where are my siblings? Do they know I am here? What will my brother think? My Lord answer me!" Yibo threw all the questions on Sean who just heard his babbling with a loving smile. He sat beside Yibo and caressed his face.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Sean?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not the time for these petty matters My lord.." Yibo almost whined. Sean pouted at Yibo's words.

"Call me Sean first. Or I'm not going to answer you." He said, pouting like a baby.

If it was some other day, Yibo would have surely pinched the elder's cheeks and teased him but the matter right now is really important.

"Okay.. Sean.. Now would you please answer my questions?." He said desperately.

Sean gave his cutest bunny smile after hearing his name from younger's mouth, melting Yibo's heart in seconds.