FORGIVENESS

"DON'T YOU DARE TO BREAK YOUR PROMISE SEAN XIAO!" Yibo howled, his eyes glowed like sun.  He kept wailing while shrugging the elder tightly, ordering him to wake up. 

Zhehan had already went away in search of Simon for a solution, but the latter was nowhere to be found.

He wailed and shrieked for what felt like hours, but his energy level was still the same. This newfound energy was suffocating him now. He felt guilty.

"WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO TAKE STEPS ON YOUR OWN!? OPEN YOUR EYES AND ANSWER ME IDIOT!" Yibo yelled, but the condition of the elder remained the same. Not even a muscle moved. His breathing was almost non existence, body cold as the chilly winds outside. Wounds on his body looked pitifully deep. He was more or less a dead body now.

Yibo suddenly remembered something.

He immediately covered both of their bodies with a heavy duvet. He hugged the frail and cold body of his lover inside the warm duvet.

"Sean *sob*.. If you really*sob* want *hic* to be forgiven, just wake the *sob* hell up right now a- *hic* and apologize on your knees.. *hic* This is a pathetic way to *sob*apologize." Yibo muttered with difficulty.

He kept the elder's head on his chest, the same way Sean used to cradle him while sleeping, smiling sadly at those fond memories.

'All this time, you used to transfer your energy in the name of cuddling...' Yibo thought with a thorn seeping through his heart.

"Wake up Honey.... we need to make new memories.. a new family..." Yibo whispered before closing his dazzling golden eyes, caressing the now greyish hairs of his lover, not able to notice the slight trembling of fingers of his unconscious bounded one.

The whole night went by with Yibo cradling the elder's almost dead body like a fragile glass doll, keeping the elder's head near to his heart, whispering sweet promises and memories.

Yibo has never experienced a night longer like this one. He checked on his withering lover's body every now and then to find any trace of hope, but got none. 

By around half an hour past midnight, Yibo felt exhaustion taking over him, finally lulling him to sleep.

Time Skip
In The Morning

Yibo groaned and squinted his eyes when he felt someone placing feather kisses on his whole face.

(A/N: hehe.. sorry to make you guys cry in last chapter as author was craving for some drama.😁)

He opened his golden orbs, only to witness the most alluring lotus eyes lovingly staring at him.

For a moment Yibo thought that he was in heaven, gazing at the only face he wants to see his entire life

For a moment Yibo thought that he was in heaven, gazing at the only face he wants to see his entire life. but the next moment reality sink in.

"SEAN!" Yibo exclaimed on top of his lungs. His eyes were already watering. Sean looked perfectly fine, just like the first time they met.