ONE REASON TO SMILE

When Yibo opened his eyes, he found himself lying on his bed, securely covered in a blanket. He has absolutely no idea for how long he was unconscious. Even his tears have dried, staining his cheeks. 

He tried to get up, but his body felt heavier than usual. Even though he had breakfast a few hours ago, he was feeling really hungry. His stomach was grumbling.

"Ah.." A soft groan escaped his lips.

"Yibo! Baby you are awake!" He heard his elder brother's exclamatory voice approaching him.

"Brother.." He softly greeted.

Zhehan sat beside Yibo's bed, caressing his brother's hair.

"How are you feeling now Yibo?"  Zhehan asked. Yibo slowly nodded.

"Better." He lied a weak voice.

Zhehan said nothing for a while, just kept caressing his baby brother's face.

"Yibo. I have asked maids to make some nutritional soups for you. Come, have it." Zhehan reached for a bowl kept on the bedside table. He took some of the soup from the bowl in a spoon and brought it near Yibo's mouth.

But the moment the smell hit Yibo's nose, he felt like puking.

"No brother. I can't *UEWWW* It smells gross." He whines, making the elder chuckle.

"But you must drink it baby. It's important for both of you." Zhehan tried to coax Yibo, but Yibo has already covered himself with from head to toe.

"No! I won't! It's gross! I- Wait-" He suddenly jolted when he pried on his brother's words.

"Brother? What do you mean by both?" Yibo asked in confusion. Zhehan just gaped at the younger in shock.

"Baby... You don't know?" Zhehan was not able to believe his ears. His anger rose.

"And you traveled here without even knowing your condition?! Without being careful?!" He almost yelled.

Yibo was shocked to see his brother angry. Zhehan has never even slightly scolded him, much less than yelling at him. But today, he did. He didn't know why, but he felt a sudden urge to cry.

Yibo's eyes welled up with tears. Zhehan, who saw it, immediately regretted his action. He at once hugged his baby brother, stroking his back soothingly.

"Shh.. Brother is a big stupid. he is really sorry Bobo. Please Don't cry. I was just worried about your and the baby's health." Zhehan cooed.

Yibo, who was continuously snorting like a pig, stilled on his brother's words.

"B-Baby? What Baby? Where Baby?" He asked frantically.

Zhehan sighed. He didn't know how to express himself.  He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Yibo.. Baby you are pregnant." Zhehan revealed. 

Yibo's eyes widened in shock. Just how can a man conceive?!

"Brother!? What the hell are you saying? Do you really want me to believe it?!" Yibo almost yelled.

Zhehan let out a heavy sigh.

"Yibo.. I will explain you everything from the start. Just drink this soup." Zhehan pleaded.

Yibo just shook his head.

"I need the Explanation first!" He snapped at his brother. Zhehan was really shook after seeing Yibo's death glare. He gulped.

"Yibo... Do you believe in supernatural?" Zhehan asked meekly.