THE RIGHTFUL OWNER

Yibo gasped when he heard the elder's words. He had never thought that someone can be so cruel with their own blood and flesh.

"T-Then?" He stammered.

Sean gave him a painful smile.

"He killed our father, but wasn't able to kill me. Everytime he tried to kill me or come close, my body will automatically start absorbing all his power. So he went for the other way. He captured me and drowned me in the demon slaughter cave's blood pool. It is a pool filled with dark powers. It extracts the physical as well as spiritual power of anyone who even dares to come near it. My body was drowned inside the pool for 20 years." Zhan completed the last sentence with difficulty. 

It was an extremely painful time period for his. That pool was extracting each and every tissue from his body, giving him an extremely slow and painful death. All these years, he tried his best to forget those memories but today he must confess everything to his mate. Afterall Yibo deserves to know everything about him.

He looked at Yibo whose eyes were welled up with tears. He immediately cupped the younger's puffed cheeks.

"Why are you crying darling?" He purred. Yibo sobbed even more.

"Y-You went through *sob**sob* so much in past. *sob*" Yibo cracked up. 

Sean smiled lovingly before smooching his whole face.

"Like you just said. It all past darling. Nothing bad will happen now. I won't let anything happen." He whispered lovingly. Yibo nodded, tears still rolling down his eyes. He hugged the elder even more tightly.

After calming down a little, Yibo looked in the elder's eyes questioningly.

"Sean.. Then how did you escape?" He asked.

Sean smirked at the question before continuing.

"As I told you, the pool extracts power. But my spiritual core does the same too. So for those 20 years, my body fought a continuous war with the demonic pool and at the end, I won and extracted the demonic pool's power, which turned me into an immortal." Zhan revealed proudly. But his expression turned into a serious one.

"But those powers were too much for my body. So I cultivated them into my spiritual tool. My gloves." Zhan revealed, earning a frown. 

"Glove?" Yibo questioned. Sean nodded.

"Yes. A pair of glove. Wanna see?" Sean asked with amusement, to which Yibo nodded like an excited kid.

Sean waved his hand in the air once and in a blink, a familiar pair of beautiful gloves appeared in his palm.

"THESE!" Yibo jolted in surprise. Sean was confused by the younger's behavior.

"You have seen them before?" Sean interrogated with a frown, to which Yibo nodded absentmindedly, eyes still glued to the gloves.